5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent choice for the Lenovo Miix2
Published 11 months ago by Wirt W. Cross Jr.

1.0 out of 5 stars tablet problem
Magnetic closer caused problems with tablet that caused it to go off at random times while in use. Did not work the sleep feature when it was closed. Friend had same tablet with different case and his worked fine with his s6000 and with mine. Had to replace case. Do not buy this case.
Published 11 months ago by William Weber

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent choice for the Lenovo Miix2, December 23, 2013
Bought for the new Lenovo Mix2. Great case, leather is very nice and the interior is soft enough not to scratch. The holes are in the proper placement for the cameras, speakers, etc. The only drawback is that there is no clasp. There is a magnet which holds the case closed works nicely but isn't that strong. I would have definitely preferred a strap, either with a magnet or that tucked into a pocket or something. This is merely my preference. The case is extremely nice and much better than I expected for the low price I paid. Also this is one on the only cases made specifically for the Miix 2. I am extremely pleased and would definitely recommend it!

ok, wanted to update this after a week plus of use. I like it even better now than previously the magnets that hold the case shut are stronger than I thought and does a very good job. I'm actually glad it doesn't have a clasp now!

1.0 out of 5 stars tablet problem, December 31, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit, January 3, 2014
This is a very durable case. I like that the tablet velcros in so I don't worry about it falling out of the case. All the camera holes align really well and nothing gets blocked. The only thing I don't like is the stand; it seems flimsy and I don't trust it to hold the weight. And if you try to tap the screen while it's propped up, it just falls over.

Other than that, very durable and practical for keeping my ideatab safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, November 30, 2013
Beautiful, snug fit, stands up well for viewing things. Love the magnetic snap of the cover. Would strongly recommend this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seller sent wrong item. Refuses to take it back., January 7, 2014
I ordered a case for Lenovo S6000 and this is what I got. Does not fit.

This is the first seller I encountered at Amazon.com (BlueMall) that was not interested in customer satisfaction. I expected them to inquire and fix my issue - so I would keep going back to them for future needs. But it didn't happen.

Watch out for customer service in case product is not what you expected.
I'll report to Amazon.com and not shop at BlueMall - they don't seem to understand that customers do face difficulty shopping for such products online. A hassle-free return policy is essential for customers to have confidence with online shopping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Miix 2 8 case covers swipe areas, February 28, 2014
This is a pretty good case, except for two problems. First, the case covers up the edges of the touch screen that you need to be able to access in Windows 8. After peeling back the case for the umpteenth time to do an edge swipe, I got out my scissors and did some major surgery on the top (removing everything but the corners) and less radical surgery on the bottom and sides. Now I can use Windows 8 much, much better (although the case now looks junky). All you really need to keep the tablet in the case is the four corners; it would be better to make these very strong and have nothing covering the screen outside of the corners.

Manufacturers need to actually try to use the specific tablet in the case that they sell for it. Hey, pretend that you're a customer actually trying to use the product.

Another problem is the metal thing sticking out of the side of the tablet that says "Evecase." This serves no purpose and may scratch something that it rubs against (like maybe your kindle or your cell phone). I removed it, which was possible without ruining the case (although there are now a couple of little holes where this thing clipped in).

3.0 out of 5 stars good for money, you get what you pay for., November 23, 2013
justine fazzini (Fort Lee, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Evecase SlimBook Leather HandStrap Folio Stand Case Cover for Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 - 7'' Android Tablet PC Wifi 3G - Black (Personal Computers)
this was for a secondary tablet so i wasn't looking to spend a fortune. after some research i chose this one. It states it is leather but i am less than sure or impressed. The functionality is good. I wanted a multi position cover and this does it. the cutouts for the buttons, specifically the power cord cut out, does not line up. so it requires a little adjusting of the tablet to get poet cord plugged in.
I would have liked an area to insert small pieces of paper or notes, but that was not mentioned in the description so i am satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speaker cutouts allow to listen easily to video or music, September 9, 2014
Our first tablet needed a cover. After researching we chose this case. The case is well made, all cutouts align perfectly...both cameras are available! Able to stand upright or lay down to view. Speaker cutouts allow to listen easily to video or music. Magnets hold front flap closed without interference to tablet operation. My spouse and I are over fifty so this cover provides plenty of protection for our tablet... We aren't that rough with it. Installed easily, highly recommend this to anyone looking for a case for their Lenovo A10-70!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars The Worst Cover, September 30, 2014
I have purchased covers by this company before and I must say that in the past they were perfectly made. Now, This Cover, is made on a much lower level. No quality went into making this cover. No effort was made to make sure these fit the tablet properly. No effort was made to notice that you can not use the touch controls of windows 8 when this cover is installed. I am not happy that I have to wait to get another cover. One from a company that tested their product before selling it.

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT ENOUGH ANGLES, December 3, 2013
FITS NICE, WOULD LIKE IT BETTER IF IT HAD MORE ANGLES TO PUT IT AT WHEN STANDING IT UP ONLY 2 THAT I CAN FIND