4.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit
This is a very durable case. I like that the tablet velcros in so I don't worry about it falling out of the case. All the camera holes align really well and nothing gets blocked. The only thing I don't like is the stand; it seems flimsy and I don't trust it to hold the weight. And if you try to tap the screen while it's propped up, it just falls over.

Other...
Published 11 months ago by Nikki

1.0 out of 5 stars tablet problem
Magnetic closer caused problems with tablet that caused it to go off at random times while in use. Did not work the sleep feature when it was closed. Friend had same tablet with different case and his worked fine with his s6000 and with mine. Had to replace case. Do not buy this case.
Published 11 months ago by William Weber

1.0 out of 5 stars tablet problem, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Evecase SlimBook Leather Folio Stand Case Cover for Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 - 10.1 inch Android Tablet - Black (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit, January 3, 2014

Other than that, very durable and practical for keeping my ideatab safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, November 30, 2013
Beautiful, snug fit, stands up well for viewing things. Love the magnetic snap of the cover. Would strongly recommend this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Miix 2 8 case covers swipe areas, February 28, 2014
This is a pretty good case, except for two problems. First, the case covers up the edges of the touch screen that you need to be able to access in Windows 8. After peeling back the case for the umpteenth time to do an edge swipe, I got out my scissors and did some major surgery on the top (removing everything but the corners) and less radical surgery on the bottom and sides. Now I can use Windows 8 much, much better (although the case now looks junky). All you really need to keep the tablet in the case is the four corners; it would be better to make these very strong and have nothing covering the screen outside of the corners.

Manufacturers need to actually try to use the specific tablet in the case that they sell for it. Hey, pretend that you're a customer actually trying to use the product.

Another problem is the metal thing sticking out of the side of the tablet that says "Evecase." This serves no purpose and may scratch something that it rubs against (like maybe your kindle or your cell phone). I removed it, which was possible without ruining the case (although there are now a couple of little holes where this thing clipped in).

3.0 out of 5 stars good for money, you get what you pay for., November 23, 2013
justine fazzini (Fort Lee, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
this was for a secondary tablet so i wasn't looking to spend a fortune. after some research i chose this one. It states it is leather but i am less than sure or impressed. The functionality is good. I wanted a multi position cover and this does it. the cutouts for the buttons, specifically the power cord cut out, does not line up. so it requires a little adjusting of the tablet to get poet cord plugged in.
I would have liked an area to insert small pieces of paper or notes, but that was not mentioned in the description so i am satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, it fits the Lenovo Yoga 2 10 in tablet...but with a few drawbacks., December 16, 2014
This review is for the Evecase Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 10 inch Case, SlimBook Leather Folio Case Cover w/ Stand Cut-outs for Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 (10'') w/ Android Version (1050, 59426285) / Windows Version (1051, 59428426) Tablet - Black. I was excited for this "leather" folio case because it ensures protection while still maintaining a look suitable for work. I chose this case over others because it allows full protection of the hinge. Other cases, like one being sold by Fintie, have the hinge open and thus prone to scratches and damages. However, this increases the difficulty in accessing the hinge. It doesn't show in the product photos but the "hinge" cover can be opened by a velcro lining. In order to have that sleek look they have pictured, you need to open the hinge cover, pop open the kick stand, then re-apply the cover back on the velcro; it's not as seamless as the picture makes it out to be. More issues that become apparent after you use the case with the Windows version of the tablet is that you don't have access to the Windows button. The framing of the case covers the button and it's so wide that it also prevents any swipes from the left or right of the screen. It's extremely difficult to access your previously used apps or the charms menu (swiping from the left or right of the screen). It also doubles the weight and thickness of the tablet, decreasing it's usability and ease of use. I've also noticed that because there is a screen cover, it's such a hassle to hold the tablet vertically by the hinge (with the cover flapping about), that I've just stopped using the tablet in that orientation. You can fold the cover back but it just becomes too bulky and unwieldy. For the price, and decent quality, I still say it was a justified purchase. Evecase just has minor oversights into how to actually create a fully customized case.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Leather, poor ergonomics, December 15, 2014
Asa Jay Laughton (Medical Lake, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Although the leather is very nice, the fact is the cover doesn't hold the tablet very secure. It's held in with a velcro tab that tucks behind the tablet but as tight as I can make it, the tablet still moves around inside the cover making it difficult to find and use the power button and volume buttons. Additionally, the cover slightly interferes with the very top and bottom of the scree, making it difficult to swipe down from the top or engage the icons on the very bottom of the screen.

Unfortunately, there is -no- access hole to charge the Lenovo Tab. I had to carefully use a razor blade to cut a suitable hole so that I can charge the unit without taking it out of the case. This works alright, but because the tablet can move quite a bit inside the case I have to move it around to get the hole positioned properly.

Overall it protects the tablet well, but it lacks ergonomic usability which is why in my opinion it gets three stars. I will continue looking for a cover/case that my Lenovo Tab can "snap" into instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speaker cutouts allow to listen easily to video or music, September 9, 2014
Our first tablet needed a cover. After researching we chose this case. The case is well made, all cutouts align perfectly...both cameras are available! Able to stand upright or lay down to view. Speaker cutouts allow to listen easily to video or music. Magnets hold front flap closed without interference to tablet operation. My spouse and I are over fifty so this cover provides plenty of protection for our tablet... We aren't that rough with it. Installed easily, highly recommend this to anyone looking for a case for their Lenovo A10-70!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT ENOUGH ANGLES, December 3, 2013
FITS NICE, WOULD LIKE IT BETTER IF IT HAD MORE ANGLES TO PUT IT AT WHEN STANDING IT UP ONLY 2 THAT I CAN FIND

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh Well, August 7, 2013
It's not totally bad, but cheaply made, off center, and overall protection is not as good as I wanted, BUT the price was about right, so I should not have expected the best. On a budget fine, but I should have spent more. The seller was great though, and shipped fast. Exactly as described.