4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Its a subtle colored purple (not deep violet/purple if that's what your expecting) which I really love. It's really snug when attaching the keyboard the first few times. Its to be expected considering its leather. Overall, I'm very happy. Thanks for a great product!

Published 21 months ago by Neshea

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed
Published 9 months ago by Lalo Rodriguez

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, February 2, 2014
When I bought my Asus T100 it took me forever to find a case for it and even then I had to get a universal one that cost $40 and it wasn't even made for it, all it was good for was carrying it around cuz it was basically a zippered bag. I took to Amazon daily hoping a case especially made for my Asus would pop up, and finally came this Evecase 2 in 1. When I first opened it I was excited, finally a case that I could carry as well as protect my tablet. At first glance, the outside looks like pleather, it just didn't look high quality and several places had threads sticking out making me concerned that the seems would separate at some point. I trimmed the longer threads and went about putting the tablet and keyboard into the case.
I do have to say the case fits pretty much perfect, snug and secure. However, the part where the tablet itself goes is flimsy on the left corner and left top area and bends and bulges out fairly quickly, as its thin and not very secure. I've had the case almost 2 months now and its still secure but the budge is annoying and distracting, it just makes it look cheap. With the case on, its hard to detach and re-attach the keyboard. You have to get it just right and even then its difficult. I like the ability to have it detached because I don't use the keyboard for much and after finally getting keyboard clicked in all you have to do is snap the two pieces together and voilà your done.
The 2 things that annoy me the most 1. It gets dirty fast, especially when I use it at home only, I don't take it in and out of house and I only use it in the evening while relaxing. It should not look like its been dragged thru a dirt pile. 2. As I said I don't use the keyboard part much so I usually have it unsnapped from the tablet. I've learned that's a bad idea. The portion that has the tablet wears quickly. While I'm using the tablet I have the cover flipped underneath, either using it as a stand or just folding it underneath and the middle seam is very weak. It now looks bent, and the material is separating from the inside part (not sure what the material is underneath the pink lining. It makes it look like the case is 5 years old instead of 2 months.
I was hoping the case would be overall more durable and good looking but I'm afraid in the net couple of months it will b even worse. But, with that being said I'd still purchase the case again. Mainly because its so hard to find one even made for the Asus T100 and I like having my tablet protected. I've not dropped the tablet so I don't know how the case would protect the tablet in that instance but for everyday wear and tear and protection the Evecase does the job, just wish it was better made.
So, ultimately for the price you can't beat it, its worth a shot! Hopefully, they'll come up with better material and design but in the mean time it'll work. I also got it pretty quick!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Leather as advertised, NOT the case shown..., April 6, 2014
Teee (Chicago Burbs) - See all my reviews
Upon arrival, I noticed immediately the case didn't seem like leather. When I went back online to review the product description, I found in the fine print the words "synthetic leather." Guess the saying to read the fine print holds true, and I shouldn't be surprised. Also the case shown is not what I received. The color is not the lilac shown, but closer to a light plum, and the metal plate reading Evacase, isn't there. It's not about the color, or the piece, but rather a matter of principle. I'm just tired of companies misrepresenting what they're truly selling, especially online. To make a somewhat informed decision when shopping online, you have the pictures and description provided by the manufacture, Misleading and false information is irritating to say the least. These are not even the worst parts...
The upper left corner is very flimsy, and feels like cheap cardboard wrapped in cheap synthetic leather. As mentioned by other buyers, it doesn't lie flat against the screen, but rather curves out and away from it. Not much protection there.
The other issue is when attaching the keyboard, it is rather difficult to snap into place. Just when you think it's finally locked into place, you realize it's not, and have to spend another 5 minutes messing around with it, or make a decision to just leave it separate. This defeats the purpose of buying the tablet with the keyboard, so it's not really a realistic option. I'm not looking to manhandle the actual tablet either, and possibly cause damage in the process.
The only good thing I could possibly say is that the tri-fold design gives added protection when not in use.
At this point, I'm actually looking into returning the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars bad fit on 10.1 tablet., December 9, 2012
Struggled to get this to fit my Asus 10.1. Hope I never need to remove it because I'd have to cut it off and yes it " bows out" on the sides. Give color but I'm very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 26, 2013

Update (April 12,2013): The case is still wonderful but I've had a annoying problem. In March my tablet stop recognizing my touch because of the case. If I took the case off it was fine. If I left the case on it, it recognized multiple touches and would not respond correctly. My solution: Put tape inside the framing part of the leather that touches my screen. It stopped completely. I almost took my tablet in for service thinking something was wrong with it until I explained what was happening. A simple fix but an inconvenience non-the-less. Hope this helps anyone who starts to experience this same problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great as long as you do not use a screen protector, February 24, 2013
The case works great with the TF700 allowing for protection with the keyboard and tablet attached. Unfortunately, if you use a screen protector on the tablet, this case will rub against it a lot.
I have taken off the case and put it back on in an attempt to "get it right", but the corners of the tablet screen on the keyboard side continually move, wrinkle, and stretch.
The corners of the keyboard case (the part that holds the touchpad side of the keyboard in the case) also leave ridges on the screen protector.
Although I like the case, I will not be using it because I value the screen protector more than the exterior case.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's works for me, December 16, 2013
Easy to use, great protection for the computer and it breaks apart so you can just have a tablet cover or take the whole computer in a compact form.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asus tf700, January 20, 2013
Before i bought this, i read ALL of the reviews! I am a very picky person, and the reviews were very helpful. This item is amazing! The color is beautiful and it fits my tablet and keyboard perfectly. The construction/material is good as well. I feel like it doesnt add a lot of bulkiness, but protects nicely. There is ONLY 1 thing that i dislike, and that is that when the case is on both, it doesnt connect to the keyboard too well. It is hard to keep it connected too. But, i have found that if you pull the edges of the tablet case material out just a little, it helps the keyboard to connect. Just be careful that it "stays" connected while using them both. Overall, 5 stars because i dont believe you are going to be able to find a better product for this tablet, and the price for both is unheard of. If you searched through so many sites like I did, this is definitely the best out there at this time.... dont buy from anywhere else. :-D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection - love the color, May 23, 2013
While the case does add some weight to my tablet, it does a good job of protecting it. It is a bit tight, but I can leave the keyboard connected while in the case. The case still allows access to all card slots and ports. My only issue is on the quality of the construction. Overall the quality seems good but it does have a bump, like a seam, under the leather on the portion framing the tablet. It detracts a bit on the appearance but doesn't affect the usability of the case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kinda heavy.. but i like it., January 30, 2013
Kinda heavy.. but i like it. Serves its purpose, i can position my tablet anyway i can using this case. You can also detach the cover from the stand, if you want to lessen the weight, very neat.

1.0 out of 5 stars crappy, August 17, 2012
Not very well made it's to tight bows on the side and the leather is already coming loose. Great idea but not worth it.