Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 16, 2010
I have to work to be happy. This year my youngest son died, then not 6 weeks later my father died. My mother followed 5 months later. My husband and I share the lessons so that we can focus on what is good in life and what we can still look forward to even after such a year of sorrow.
11 comment|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2010
If you need to choose one, last book this is the one. no joking! It's meaningful, practical, broad and deep. Combines science, philosophy, spirituality in a friendly and effective format. Anyone who is serious about growth and going beyond our standard responsibilities must see this book. No, I have never interacted with Tal or had any business relationship with him (even though we are both Israelis.)
You must see Even Happier, seriously!
M.H.
on April 27, 2012
I really enjoy the activities in this book. They all have brief, but interesting introductions that include scientific research. I have used this for myself and at my job as a therapy aid.
on June 6, 2014
I suggest this to anyone, ready to take action for feeling better about life, happy is a verb not a noun.
on March 29, 2015
Great for personal use but if you are stuck looking for a unique gift for someone, this is the perfect idea. It is user friendly and interactive since you can write it in. Very easy to read and enjoyable!
on July 25, 2015
I read Happier in 2007, and it was a life-changer. The description on the journal's cover said that it is a journal for 'daily' joy. Unfortunately, this is a 'weekly' journal. You read a weekly lesson, write about your gratitude for the week, and complete an exercise relating to the week's lesson. I like it, but I was looking for something that was daily. It's still a great complement to Happier.
on February 16, 2013
This is very well written book by Tal Ben-Shahar. The author explains the happiness concept in all aspect of life and provides step to achieve it. Highly recommended.
on January 31, 2013
The exercises are wonderful. I recommend this books to my clients and friends to enrich their lives. Let's make an effort to increase happiness in everyone's life.
on August 13, 2014
why there are only 8 customer reviews (when I write this comment)? this book should be bought by many people, u and me, as it is a wonderful book. 52 topics with activities so that u can use your brain (as people didn't use it frequently) more and more.
if someone is unhappy, after reading this book, someone becomes happy.
if someone is happy, after reading this book, someone knows why he is happy.
if someone reads this book, he will recommend to others.
if someone haven't read this book, he will read it if he wants to seek happy and is willing to take action.
if someone haven't read this book, after reading my comment, still won't do anything to read this book, he will continue to be unhappy.
on April 17, 2015
Needed the book for school...it made for good reading.