Customer Discussions > Crysis 3 - Xbox 360 forum

Even though this does look interesting..

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 25, 2013 8:14:48 PM PST
the gamer says:
( A bit of a rant just fyi.)

I am still annoyed at the fact when I pre-ordered crysis 2 and got to do the beta of the multiplayer they allowed you to either use an account from gamespy or create a new account with mycrysis.com well I already had an IGN account and didn't want to make another account just for one game. Then game comes out I get told I have to use a mycrysis.com account so I sign up with the same e-mail (cause I only had one at the time) got my pre-order ect stuff and played for a while. Then at one point I wanted to change my e-mail for "mycrysis.com" account and find out I can't access it. I can access both accounts (gamespy, or mycrysis.com) in game which only one has my pre-ordered extra DLC with it. But on mycrysis.com it only has my gamespy info. I put up a help thing on the forums about being able to change my e-mail (cause two accounts have become linked apparently) and get told I can't because I created an account early on and it only works for newer accounts.

So basically they are telling me because I paid extra and pre-ordered to get the game sooner and access to the DLC with it that I can't change my accounts e-mail in order to separate the accounts and such but people who waited a long time could. Ontop of that if I create a new account my pre-ordered DLC and stats and such wont transfer over.

Because of this big problem and one that's affected many other players that I saw on the forums at mycrysis.com at the time I have no interest in buying this game till its dirt cheap or unless they fix their screwed up accounts system. I really liked crysis but the multiplayer was boring. Crysis 2 wasn't as good (cause it was dumbed down for consoles) but the multiplayer was a lot more fun. But when I have paid money to get certain things and their accounts screw up cause they had problems with hackers and such with crysis 2 when it first came out that they make it so difficult to do a simple thing most websites easily let you do which is to change your e-mail address that shows me they need to work on getting their stuff together.

Posted on Feb 18, 2013 7:00:54 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 18, 2013 8:27:33 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 18, 2013 8:52:06 PM PST
Assaf Kedma says:
Cool story bro
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Crysis 3 - Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 25, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Crysis 3 - Xbox 360
Crysis 3 - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (231)