Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Evenflo Compact Fold High Chair, Covington (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 14, 2013
I love this highchair. When it folds, the inside of the seat ends up on the outside of either side. I love this because you never get food caked in the nooks of the seat. I fold it down at the end of the day, spray it with cleaner, and wipe it down. It's super easy to clean. The Zoo Friends design is great because it masks stains. At dinnertime, my baby is in hew highchair around the table with the rest of the family. I give her a mashed up version of whatever we are eating and let her feed herself, so, of course, she makes huge messes everyday. However, you wouldn't know it from looking at this highchair. I love this chair because it is easy to fold down, it's compact when it is folded down, it's easy to clean when it's folded down, I can make it upright again with one hand while holding my baby, the material is easy to clean, and the pattern masks stains. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. It's also really cute!
on February 12, 2013
This is everything I want in a chair. It folds up nice and flat and is very lightweight. the size of it is perfect. All I want is a highchair not an imposition on my dining area. It reminds me of the old school high chairs. Compact, streamline, to the point. However, the material on this seems way too porous to be very wipeable and of course you can't put it in the washing machine. That makes no sense people! why wouldn't you make the material easier to clean??!! I haven't been able to bring myself to return it just yet. If I can't find anything else I'm going to scotch guard it and cross my fingers.
on July 15, 2013
Simple design and great quality for the price. Easy to take the fabric off to wash, the extra tray is great for finger food and easy to take off for cleaning.
on July 14, 2013
We needed a folding chair for the occasional trip, and this one meets both requirements of being functional and inexpensive. Works well, is pretty solid and can be folded for transporting it. Worked well for us.
on July 8, 2013
I really like this highchair, it was cheap got here quick by shipping and no defects. I don't really like the way that the tray slides onto the chair but its a small sacrifice for such a great buy!
on December 15, 2014
I love how the tray pops out for easy cleanup.

There is a hole on the tray liquid gets through and then it gets under the tray.
Also food tends to get stuck in the crevices especially where the tray locks in. Kind of annoying and a pain to clean those.
I love how it folds up and how the tray comes out easily. The back legs have wheels which makes it easy to maneuver. The fabric cleans pretty well.
I wish the tray came out with one hand but it is pretty simple with two.
on November 12, 2013
The value for this highchair was outstanding. This was by far the best priced on the site and it is perfect. The size is great for my daughter's small apartment but my grandson fits in it just fine with plenty of room to grow. The flat legs are great for sliding across the carpet to pull closer. Highly recommend this item
on December 17, 2013
I am a mom of four and now a grandma of one. I have been through my share of baby equipment. I have spent a bunch of money getting my home ready and just did not want to spend a fortune for a high chair. So I read reviews and trusted others and am quite pleased. It is sturdy and has a base wide enough to keep stable and safe. I love the color, pattern, and tray insert. It is a 3 point harness and I love the wheels it is easy to move around with or without baby. I only gave 4 stars because getting the tray on and off is not easy especially for me with my arthritic hands. I will replace with a one handed tray release in the future when this wears out or I give it to one of my children. I love the V insert to keep baby from sliding out and also love the fact that it folds up small. My daughter and son in law already want to borrow it to take on a trip because it folds small and is a nice chair. As others have stated it is not super plus but it does clean up easy. For the money it is an exceptional deal. Would purchase again if my hands weren't so bad. Definitely would give as a baby gift.
on April 22, 2015
Great product-

We have used it for almost 2 years now and its holding well. The way my kid jumps and hangs on it, I am glad it is still holding up.

Pros-
Good quality and reasonably sturdy
Removable trays and covers for washing
Above all, its foldable so it doesn't take space all the time.
on March 26, 2013
I am a mother of four children. This is our first high chair! ( we would use "floor seats" ) I love this high chair. It is so easy to put together. It moves from carpet to linoleum perfectly. The seat and tray are very easy to wipe down when cleaning. I would definitely recommend this chair to a friend. It has everything that I wanted in a high chair and the price is fantastic!