5.0 out of 5 stars Love this chair!!
I saw the recall on this product too before I bought it and checked the product's serial number, it's a slightly different number so they must have corrected the problem.

Published 14 months ago by LO

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
this highchair is nice but the cover material keeps sliding off when my very active moves about. it should have been made a bit more snug than it was.
Published 15 months ago by jayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this chair!!, April 26, 2013
This review is from: Evenflo - Convertible High Chair, Dottie Lime (Baby Product)

We have a really nice wooden high chair and Little guy hates it, I think he feels trapped. At just over a year old he wants to feel like he has control over everything. Plus it's a pain to crawl around the table after every meal and clean up food. So, we plop this down (top part only) in front of the TV on the wood floor, he loves it. If he's not strapped in he can crawl in and out himself. He likes it when I undo the straps and he can hop down. Never used it elevated but like that option if we have company with a baby so we can all eat at the table. Also like the table it comes with, great for art projects.

My only critique is I wish the tray was adjustable so you could slide it towards the baby and get less spillage. We use a crumb catching bib and are okay with that.

Love the simple design for clean up, everything can come off and go in wash if necessary. Straps do secure to plastic chair so never had them try to come off. Love the green color because nothing stains it (orange baby food)! Black straps also are very forgiving for stains.

Never traveled with it but it wouldn't be too hard to break down if necessary. We have thrown the top part in the back of the SUV before to take to relatives for dinner.

5.0 out of 5 stars bed thing I bought for my baby!!!, June 1, 2013
This product is great I am now starting to feed her baby food and Ishe likes to watch tv and be in the livingroom so I take the chair apart from the table (bottom part) and I put it in the livingrom andni sit and feed her and we play and she'll sit in it while I'm cleaning dishes and will pay peek a boo and I swear its the best thing I bought. <3 thank you evenflo

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, April 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 22, 2013
Amazing gift idea for a ins tear old as she will start changing into bigger needs as she continues growing

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Much To Like, October 6, 2013
When strapped the child sits back to far. Need two hands to put tray on and off. I don't like the width of the legs if you are not careful you can easily trip. I do think this will be a nicer table and chair. To be fair though I do not like the wide base that most high chairs now have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, could use some design improvements, May 17, 2013
I wanted an affordable and compact high chair that is easy to clean to replace the big and hard to clean one I had. I was first looking at the Ikea Antilop but there is no Ikea store near me and shipping was too high. This was the next best option.

I really like the concept but it could use some improvements.

Assembly was easy and the chair is easy to wipe clean although I would love it if it was easier to fit the tray in the dishwasher. The chair cover only secures to the bottom of the chair, I really wish it also attached to the backrest so it wouldn't slide off so much. It looks like a foot rest would be more comfortable for my baby.

Overall I like it and I love that it can convert to a toddler chair and table.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, May 11, 2013
I purchased this high chair for my 6 month old son. So far I have had no major issues with it. Straight out of the box there was a minor defect on the underside of the table, but as it does not affect the integrity of the product, I am not worried about it. It was VERY easy to assemble. I think it took me 10 minutes. Despite being super light weight, it is very stable. The cover washes well in the machine (so far all the dried rice cereal as well as two day old avocado stains have completely come out) and air dries in about 2 hours. My son enjoys kicking the tray, which is close enough for him to reach with his arms, but far enough so that I can take him out without removing the tray first. I also like how the tray attaches and detaches. It snaps in place instead of sliding. The restraint straps buckle/unbuckle quickly and easily. The only bad thing about this high chair is that the restraint straps become tedious to remove/replace when you take the cover off for washing. Overall, I am very glad I bought this instead of something more expensive that does the same thing. Plus I love the color options!

1.0 out of 5 stars STOP! READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!, March 24, 2013
STOP! READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY: Almost bought this item, due to some good reviews. But doing my research further found info that this item has been RECALLED in 2012. Why is this item still on the market? [...]

Rate and Discover Movies