5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and just what we needed
We grabbed this second base for our other car to make swapping vehicles more of a smooth transition (depending on which car was in the back in the driveway). Works great and price was good too.
Published 9 months ago by M. Runge

1.0 out of 5 stars Out of date product
Published on February 15, 2010 by Sept. Mom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Out of date product, February 15, 2010
The item I purchased was listed as "New". Car seats for infants have an expiration date and can only be used for 5 years. The "New" base I purchased was produced in 2003 and has expired, it is now 2010. The seller will not return my e-mails for a return or refund. The money I spent was money wasted and when you have a new baby every penny counts. Don't buy from this seller unless you are 100% positive the item is new and not expired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and just what we needed, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Evenflo Discovery 5 Infant Car Seat Base - Taupe (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Second base!!, July 2, 2013
i purchased this as a second base to put in the other car. It is convenient to have, especially after learning proper installation techniques from a certified child seat safety instructor. This allows for both our cars to be ready to go at any time. Thanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, June 2, 2013
I bought this for our new grandson. It was to use with the "Evenflo Nurture" car seat my daughter had bought at WalMart. I had looked all over the web for the right type of seat base to match that model of car seat and was getting rather frustrated. I finally went onto http://www.evenflo.com and looked up the instructions for that car seat and it directed me to use the Discovery base.

The base is very simple to install. I have a Subaru and all we did was just hook it in using the anchor hooks. Took about 1 minute for my husband to get it set up. I took the base out one weekend to make room in the car. I forgot to put it back in before picking up the the little guy and I must say it is a lot more difficult using just the seat belt. You have to worry about having the seat belt tight enough.... and then putting in the locking clip... and then the belt getting twisted.... and then making sure the seat is level... and the whole time the baby is in the seat possibly being fussy.... So much easier to just snap and go!

Yes, they also sell them at WalMart, but their ship time was 2 weeks and Amazon had it for the same price and I got it in about 4 days.

I would highly recommend this to grandparents such as myself or even to parents with two cars just so you don't have to swap out the one that comes with the car seat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says it is, October 15, 2010
Kristen Jensen (SALT LAKE CITY, UT, US) - See all my reviews
Wish I could have found a gray seat base. Taupe works just as well obviously, but the base the seat came with is gray so it would have been nice to get the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked just as said, September 17, 2013
Item worked just as it said. We had gotten a car seat from a yard sale that didn't have a base, this one fit and worked just fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Gramdma's car, September 3, 2013
Bought this to match my granddaughter's car seat so I could easily bring her along in my car. It worked easily and safely with the car seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 1, 2013
Great to have for use in a second car, it makes the baby car seat situation much more simple and easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for a cheap price, June 23, 2013
The box looks a bit beat up when it got here but the base it's self is brand new, and amazing shape. Saved $30 than buying it at the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars car seat base, June 6, 2013
my daughter loves it she said its so much easier then having to buckle the babys car seat in the car all the time she just wishes she would have found it before winter so she woulnt have to uncover the baby to buckle her in

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›