5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER EASY to keep clean!
Published on January 7, 2008 by T. Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous high chair
Published on October 16, 2007 by Pediatrician-Mom

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous high chair, October 16, 2007
This product should be recalled. The screws that hold the back rest and the bottom seat fall out unprovoked. Evenflo replaced our first chair and stated there was "new" hardware that was supposed to address this problem. However, my 14 month old son handed me the screw from the replacement high chair with "new" hardware. This poses a severe and potentially fatal hazard for swallowing a screw, but also a falling/pinching hazard when the back and bottom come apart. They need to start over with a different design.

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR Quality, April 9, 2008
S. Lemmen (Grosse Pointe, MI) - See all my reviews
This highchair should be recalled. I bought THREE chairs for my triplets because I liked the 5-point harness and a few of the other features the chair offered. It was extremely difficult to put together (times three!) and all three chairs are broken slightly one year later. I do not have very physical children who are hard on their equipment. The hardware from the back of the chair fell out and when my daughter leaned back, the back of her chair disengaged and she fell out on her HEAD! I have never written a poor review on a product before, however, I would highly discourage anyone from purchasing this highchair. Despite the fact that one of my children could have been injured, the chair is bulky and of very poor quality.

If I could do it all over again, I would have just put my kids in the booster chairs with the trays. Would have saved a lot of space, money and stress!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER EASY to keep clean!, January 7, 2008
T. Miller (Rapid City, SD) - See all my reviews
I wanted a high chair that would be gender neutral, adjustable, easy to move, and most of all- easy to clean - and this one is all of the above. The pad is vinyl-covered, so it wipes off easily, but it can also be removed and thrown in the wash machine. The toy attachments can also be cleaned in the dishwasher! We've also found out that the toy attachments can be interchanged with those on the exersaucer or different ones can be purchased separately. The main eating tray has a removable insert so you can wash it in the dishwasher as well if you desire. Overall, we LOVE this high chair. I'd highly recommend this chair. We bought it in the "raleigh" color pattern - it's a nice gray and white pattern.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY EVENFLO HIGH CHAIRS!!, March 21, 2007
I have now owned 2 Evenflo high chairs, and both have resulted in injury to my children!

The first was the Evenflo Envision chair, and my son got his arm caught between the A frame support and the body of the chair itself. The space between the supports and the chair was too wide!! His elbow was nearly dislocated when we removed it!!

We contacted Evenflo, who gave us the NEW version of the chair, which had a much smaller space between the two. We thought this would solve the problem, and since we loved the chair otherwise, were happy.

NOW, my daughter, who is 6 months, got her fingers pinched in the holes at the back of the legs that allow for the height adjustment feature. The skin was shredded clean off her tiny fingers. We will NEVER buy an Evenflo chair again, as ALL EVENFLO HIGH CHAIRS HAVE THIS DESIGN, including the MAJESTIC, ENVSION, and EXPRESSIONS!! DO NOT BUY!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great chair, strong baby., December 15, 2008
This review is from: Evenflo Majestic High Chair (Baby Product)
I love this chair, its easy to clean and very comfortable for my 10 month old. The ability to store small and push around the kitchen while cooking is wonderful. Also the storage area in the back has saved me from hunting for a bib like I did with my other children. My ONLY complaint is that the snack tray can be kicked of by my daughter if she puts her mind to it. She occasionally will put both of her feet on it and push as hard as she can which makes it go flying, which simply leads to a startled punkin. The snack tray isn't a necessary part and the baby is held in by a 5 point harness so the chair is perfectly safe even with the snack tray on the other side of the room.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY EVENFLO HIGH CHAIRS!!!!!, December 29, 2008
This review is from: Evenflo Majestic High Chair (Baby Product)
I am not one to write a review, but the Evenflo high chair is so dangerous and the company so negligent, that I had to let others know. The Evenflo Majestic Highchair has recently, finally, been recalled. We had issues with the screws popping out of the recliner section of the chair when we used it with our then 6 month old, I called Evenflo last March, they sent me a repair kit with longer screws, still didn't work. Customer service had told me then this was not a common problem and that even with a screw missing, highchair was safe to use, not dangerous. I'm so furious they lied about my son's safety!!!!! Our longer screws did pop out a few times, we put them back in, I called back and since the highchair still held up fine and they told me it was okay to use, we wrongly trusted Evenflo and continued to use the highchair (my husband had checked it and felt is was okay). I just called in response to last weeks recall and they said they do have a record of me calling, sorry that happened and would I like a new set of screws? They won't give a refund and the new screws (which they will ship out in approx. 2 weeks, and recommend we don't use the highchair in the meantime) supposedly work better than the original replacements. I am returning this to the store, and if they won't accept the return, I'll have to eat the cost and throw out the chair. We've had so many of our kids' things recalled, it's infuriating that these companies only have to send screws that may or may not work and before their belated recalls, our kids are at risk and to boot this time they assured me there was no danger. Please do not buy Evenflo and know that you can't trust the info you receive from customer service.

I'm am so thankful my son wasn't injured. We've had other issues with most of our Evenflo products not working correctly, but all involving bells and whistles not structual. I just can't understand how these companies put more money into their impossible to open packaging than into their product safety.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great High Chair, June 26, 2008
My only complaint is the wheels don't always turn the way you want them to go. I move the chair around the house while I'm cooking or cleaning and move the baby from room to room with me. It sometimes wants to go a different direction. Otherwise, it's made well and my grandson loves the fish toy. When using the snack tray only it has helped him learn balance to sit up. The top tray is big and hard to handle with just one hand, but I like the size and wouldn't want it smaller. Easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars All you could want in a highchair, April 27, 2008
The Evenflow chair povides a stable base for a very adaptable group of seating options which should serve our grandson well during his visits for many years. It was surprisingly inexpensive considering the features and the construction. Assembly was a chore, however; when I laid out all the parts I thought I was entrapped in one of those "how to" cartoons!

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received order, December 17, 2007
Ordered this product in November, checked with Amazon as they said it shipped but never received. Now it is almost Christmas day and I still haven't received the replacement for the missing item. Not sure what is the hold up when it says it is in stock.

Evenflo Majestic High Chair