5.0 out of 5 stars Nice but OVERLY PRICED!
This can be found at babies R us for $120.00 do not over pay for such a wonderful car seat. We love this car seat just not this price!!
Published on April 28, 2011 by SampleVix

3.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine
Published on March 21, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice but OVERLY PRICED!, April 28, 2011
This review is from: Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Oh! (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Car Seat Ever!!! Compact, yet ROOMY!, April 23, 2012
What a great seat. It takes a minute to figure out how things work, but boy is it worth it! It is so easy to adjust. The seat is very soft and comfortable, and the fabric is good for high temperature areas too. My 10 month old LOVES this seat. He is in the 75+ percentile for height and weight, and he has PLENTY of room. This is my third child, and probably the 8th car seat I've purchased over the last 10 years. It is the BEST YET!
5 Stars *****

5.0 out of 5 stars I've loved this car seat for almost 9 years!, January 28, 2012
I had this car seat for my older child, from 20 lbs and 4 months until he was 40 lbs (the weight limit then) and 4.5 years old. I have just purchased a new one for my younger son, who is now 8 months. I love this seat. It fits well in a variety of vehicles, is comfortable for the child, and I love the circle pattern. But more importantly, it is, imo, the safest seat for the money. Due to the front adjust on the straps and the lack of re-threading necessary to adjust the strap height, your child can always be properly buckled. No loose straps because you set the length with a coat on or straps that are so tight you cant buckle them because they weren't wearing a coat when you adjusted them. You can loosen and tighten to fit each day or trip in the car. However, as the previous poster mentioned, it is much cheaper at Baby's R Us than on Amazon. I paid $145 for it a week ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat for compact vehicles!, September 6, 2011
So happy with this carseat. I searched Britax, Sunshine kids and after all of that was very pleased with this car seat. The cover is easy to take off and wash and the seatbelt harness does NOT need to be pushed through slots like graco, etc. I would recommend to anyone looking for a safe, secure and smaller carseat! Babiesrus pricing is cheaper as the other customer stated!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for safety, we had a car accident with it., December 15, 2011
We were in a car accident that wasn't our fault and our 10 month old son was in this seat. Not only is it comfortable, roomy and easy to adjust but it held up great in our collision. Safety is always your biggest concern and this seat is great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super easy to use!, October 10, 2011
We started using this seat when my daughter turned 8 months because she was already getting too tall for her infant seat. I didn't have experience using it when she was a newborn, but I think it might have been difficult since you can't easily take it in and out of the car. When we first made the switch, she didn't seem to like it, but then I put a folded towel under the front of the seat to help tilt it back more like the directions said. She seems to love it now!

My favorite part of this seat is how easy it is to use. There are strap adjusters on each side of the seat, so all you have to do is turn to tighten the straps. It is easy to loosen for more slack, too. I loosen it each time I get her out just to make it easier on us both. There are also tabs at the top of the harness to adjust the height simply by pulling up or down. The fact that you can buckle one side at a time is also handy compared to seats that you have to insert both sides into the buckle at once. It is actually easy to install, as well, despite the thickness of the booklet it comes with. We have not tried it forward facing yet, but it seems like that will also be easy to do. My favorite part is that the cover comes off in a cinch to wash and goes back on easy, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Seat, Big but comfy, September 4, 2013
I have been using this seat for my daughter since she was a year old. We love it! This seat is very roomy, comfortable, and easy to adjust and clean. It was installed in my 2007 Kia Rio5 hatchback and it now installed in my 2013 Kia Soul. (Smaller Vehicles) This seat DOES take up quite a bit of room width wise. Positioned Rear facing made me push the passenger front seat almost all the way forward as I have a compact car, but as a front facing there is plenty of foot room and my daughter is tall. 3ft 1in and 28lbs at 3yrs old. Going to buy her a convertible booster and use this seat for my 3 month old son soon. This seat has held up quite well. The only other complaint is that the cup holder is cheap and flimsy and they should change the design. Hope my review helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great convertible seat, January 18, 2013
Sara Rusek (Broomfield, CO) - See all my reviews
I have been using this car seat for over 2.5 years and still recommend it to anyone who asks. We got one for my oldest when he was about 9 months old and used it rear facing for about 1 year and he's been forward facing now for about 1.5 years. My youngest also has the same seat. It is important that you find out if a car seat will work with your vehicle before purchasing. Many stores that sell them will let you take a model to your car to make sure it fits. That is what we did. People kept recommending that we get a Britax, but they just didn't fit right in our vehicle (Jeep Patriot). The Evenflo fit the bill for us. Below are my pros and cons.

Pros:
- We love the knobs for tightening and loosening the straps. First, they make it so easy to get a nice, snug fit with the straps. Since the knobs are on both sides it is still easy to use in both rear and forward facing positions. Also, the kids cannot reach them so there is no chance of them being able to loosen the straps themselves.
- Not having to rethread the straps every few months is great! You just firmly grasp near the shoulders and push the straps up or down. There are also more positions making sure you get a great, safe fit.
- The LATCH system works great with our vehicle. We do need to use a rolled up towel to get a good fit when in the rear facing position, but I hear that is not uncommon with many seats.

Cons:
- The cup holder that comes with the seat is flimsy and we discarded them early on. However, we have never really missed not having them.
- They are fairly wide seats and with two in our back seat, not adult can fit back there. We also are not sure if they would fit on a plane so we bought a Cosco Scenera for traveling.

In the forward facing position, sometimes my sons head does bob forward when he falls asleep. I am not sure if that is a by product of the seat though because sometimes he just rests his head on the side of the seat. We have been fortunate enough to never be involved in an accident, however, Consumer Reports gives it the highest rating for crash protection. This seat has been very good for us and would purchase it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous upgrade from infant seat!, September 16, 2012
We bought this seat when our 16-month-old was really getting too big for her infant carrier seat. This one is a dream. She seems perfectly comfortable -- never complains about being put in it. It's nice and big for her, but it doesn't overpower our rather little Mazda 3 backseat. My only complaint is the knobs for tightening/loosening the straps at the bottom of the seat dig into the padding on the car's seats while it is in the rear-facing position. I'm also pretty sure that if we installed it in the middle seat, this would not be an issue, but I don't want to crawl in to put her in every time.

The LATCH system works like a dream. So much better than installing with the seatbelts. I love the pull-tabs for adjusting the shoulder height on the straps. The cover comes off easily and goes back on easily.

I researched for a long time and changed my mind multiple times about new car seats, and I just couldn't be happier with this one. We did buy ours at BRU and it was much cheaper than on Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, March 21, 2012
We bought this carseat when my son outgrew his infant carseat at 8 months, and have been using it for about 2 years. It seems comfortable enough for him, the problem is that when he falls asleep, his head falls forward because it doesn't recline at all in our car and the sides don't come out far enough for his head to rest there. I feel bad for him during longer car trips. It is pretty easy to install and easy to adjust. On one side, the harness adjuster stuck and I could never get it to loosen, but when we switched it to the other side of the car, the other side works fine. Overall an OK carseat, but we're getting something with more side head support for our youngest child.

Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Oh!
Used & New from: $211.52