4.0 out of 5 stars Good book
Used this is a reference while working on my Certified Collegiate Conference Professional certification. Very useful and I will be referring to again!
Published 18 months ago by Tammi Clanton

2.0 out of 5 stars Really it's only for American practitioners
This book offers interesting information, however is really only focused on consultancy, suppliers and America.

As an Australian I found it to be a little removed from what is happening locally, plus, the examples were sometimes weak.

Published on July 17, 2005 by V. Sharpe

2.0 out of 5 stars Really it's only for American practitioners, July 17, 2005
V. Sharpe "vs" (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews

For Americans, this would offer a good basis for Ethics / Etiquette however I would not rec this book to other international practitioners.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, March 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The whole series shows great promise, August 3, 2005
Judy Allen's book series on event planning is well written and well organized! Her insight into the event planning business is helpful and a great source of information. Highly recommended.

Rate and Discover Movies