5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous
Published 14 months ago by Cherra

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad Packaging
Published 8 months ago by L J Humphreys

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, July 17, 2013
I wasn't a huge fan of the line when the rumors of the line surfaced. They seemed to be a copy of the Monster High. The cartoons looked the same and I was expecting a less fabulous version of the Monster High dolls. I love Monster High so I wasn't planning on buying one of the Ever After (EA), but I was at Justice and I did buy this little sweetie. Regularly $36, with 40% coupon she was only $23 (including tax).
She is very different from MH. After doing some reading it is apparent to me that this line is unique. They aren't monsters and want to follow their own dreams not what everyone else wanted. MH is about embracing who you are and this line seems to spread a follow your dreams not the dreams of others. Both have great messages. I think I like this line's message better because I can relate to it a little more. The MH's icon was a skull with a bow. The EA's is a girl's face. It's pretty but it's really reminiscent of MH's because it's a girl's face. Cute but I would have liked the symbol to be the lock and key since it seems iconic in the line.
The book is a book mark that folds out. The story is far longer then the MH's and it more detailed. It leaves a cliff hanger. But I won't go into detail. It is a diary but doesn't go by dates, rather chapters. Which I find cute.
Now onto the doll itself. Madeline's round face is the same as the other dolls in the line. She looks very youthful. Her hair is in pretty blue/green curls with purple streaks. It was a little messy but I played with it a little to get it look not so tangled. Her joints only come apart at the wrist, not the elbow like the MH dolls. Her shoes are so cute and the tights are pretty. The dress may seem "all over the place" but it looks absolutely fabulous. The teapot purse is cute too and it opens up (lid comes off). The brush is a key which I think is cute. The stand of my doll seems durable but it is the same cheap plastic one from the MH's except with Ever After High written on the bottom.
Overall, a great doll. Similar to the MH but also very unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Madeline!!, July 8, 2013
Of all the four in the series, I found Madeline to be very cute. She is just dazzling in her sparkling beautiful blue dress. The ever after high is new line of monster high dolls. All dolls are pretty, good looking and show positivity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad Maddie~, July 29, 2013
I just got Maddie today. I thought I would wait for her to be sold with her Dorm Mouse but I decided against it. Again I got her at Justice cheaper than on here, only $23.11. I love her. Her Purse opens which is cute and her shoes come off a lot easier than the others, and she's a bit shorter than the others like on the show. Her Purple items are adorable like her and I love how mint green her hair is. The dress is only a teeny tiny bit off from the show but other wise she's amazing. Her ring comes off like Apple's but its smaller so be careful not to loose it.

- Robert's Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Whimsy from Wonderland - Madeline Hatter, December 12, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ever After High Madeline Hatter Doll (Toy)
Madeline Hatter, Ever After Rebel, is the Daughter of the Mad Hatter. Maddie is always happy, the "merry trickster" of Ever After High - and is just a touch eccentric. Compared to the other girls of Ever After High, this doll is a bit smaller in size. When I first saw Maddie, I was amazed in the amount of crazy detail this doll and her costuming have.

Maddie's colors are blue, purple and gold. Maddie has bright blue eyes and purple lips. Her hair is evenly streaked with bright blue and shiny purple and is styled in large curls. Atop her head sits a purple and gold teacup on a blue headband. Her earrings are gold teaspoons, and her handbag is a gold and blue striped teapot. Maddie is always ready for a tea party, and her "secret heart's desire" is to own the "most famous Hat & Tea Shoppe in the land".

Maddie is wearing a complicate dress made up of several elements. The bodice of the dress is pale metallic gold with purple cap sleeves. Around her waist is a blue satin bow. The skirt of her dress is made of three tiers - the bottom is made of black netting and gold glitter, the center is printed with white and blue vertical stripes, and the top overskirt is royal purple printed with metallic gold. On her legs Maddie is wearing the tiniest, most adorable pair of tights I have ever seen on a doll - they are white tights with blue polka-dots. On her hands she has painted on gloves of the opposite color scheme, blue with white polka-dots. On her wrists are removable lace cuffs/bracelets. She also wears a purple ring, blue necklace and some wacky shoes straight out of wonderland. The heels of the shoes are white teacups that have gold handles which morph into looping gold heels.

Maddie comes with a purple key-shaped hairbrush, a doll stand and a "bookmark" that folds out to tell her story. All the Ever After High dolls (including Madeline) have oversized rounded heads and are fully jointed for posing and display. Maddie is adorable and a true Rebel. I am so glad that this doll exists!

5.0 out of 5 stars you will fall in love with madeline the moment she arrives, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Ever After High Madeline Hatter Doll (Toy)
the most adorable doll we have ever had!! she is too cute!!! your little girl eyes will light up the moment madeline comes into your life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 14, 2013
This review is from: Ever After High Madeline Hatter Doll (Toy)
I got this for my 8 year old little sister for her birthday and she absolutely loved it! It shipped fast too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute doll, ugly box, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Ever After High Madeline Hatter Doll (Toy)
The doll itself is adorable and the price is competitive with other retailers, however, I only gave the product 4 stars because the doll's packaging was badly damaged when it arrived. I ordered this as a gift and it looks like we stomped it a few times. I have to say I'm a little disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Doll at Great Price, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Ever After High Madeline Hatter Doll (Toy)
This is a super cute doll. I always loved the Monster High series and this will be just something new to start. The dolls are completely different than their predecessors. They are so cute and their stories that come on the back of the tags "Royal" or "Rebel" are very interesting to read. Something any child (or adult) could love. Remember to watch the series at everafterhigh.com!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad Packaging, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Ever After High Madeline Hatter Doll (Toy)
I was so excited when my dolls arrived this morning :) Was still excited when I saw I had them, but was extrememly dissapointed with the packaging. . .or lack there of. There was NO protection for the items, and thus the boxes hold the dolls were damaged. It seems silly to complain, but I was very dissapointed as I am a collector. The damage means the boxes cannot stand on their own, there is a HOLE in the plastic of one, and that wierd white liney thing that plastic does when it's been bent out of shape. The dolls were the only thing in the box. There was no paper to keep them a bit safer, no bubble wrap, nothing. Just the cardboard box. It's an international order, too. I understand you can't control what happens to the product once it leaves the warehouse. But for the love of humanity, could you PLEASE ensure that they are packed in a manner that means they will arrive safely? Once you consider conversion and shipping to NZ it does get VERY expensive. This is the first time I have recieved damaged item from you in the ten years or so I have ordered from you. So it's been a good run. Just please ensure packaging is done correctly...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Ever After High Madeline Hatter Doll (Toy)
purchased this for my granddaughter for Christmas. She was very happy with it and plays with it a lot. The price was great, it was cheaper than any store I checked. I would recommend purchase

Ever After High Madeline Hatter Doll