5.0 out of 5 stars Skeptical at first, but very please with results!
Published 9 months ago by Lacey

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, but I feel and think better
Published 16 months ago by chrissy86mk

5.0 out of 5 stars Skeptical at first, but very please with results!, May 10, 2014
This review is from: Ever Young: Anti-Aging Energy Boosting Pregnenolone Supplement (60 Capsules) (Health and Beauty)
Like a lot of people I am always looking for the best way to make my skin look as youthful as possible without doing anything invasive, namely fillers and botox. I have had a lot of success with supplements that promote healthy hair and nails, so I thought I would give this a shot. My boyfriend was skeptical and pretty much rolled his eye at the idea that this could help my skin look younger, but even he was surprised at how well it actually worked. It might take a little while for you to see the effects, but so do most supplements and anti-aging products. Don't give up! Take it every day and you will see results. As far as the price goes, I think it is extremely reasonable compared to similar products. I am a big fan and I will definitely be a repeat customer! To be clear though: I'm not sure how well it delivers on the other benefits listed as I didn't purchase the product for those purposes. Maybe someone else can give some input?

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, but I feel and think better, November 4, 2013
I've used Ever Young on and off for about 6 months now. I don't know about the anti-aging/youth extending appearance part but I do notice it helps my ability to focus and think clearly--kind of like a cup of coffee wakes you up in the morning and allows you to function properly! I've also felt more resilient in general, like less gets to me. Of course I can't be 100% certain this is all from Ever Young, but I'm pretty sure it is because the few times I've forgotten to take it for a couple of days I felt a little tired and slower mentally. So, I'm happy enough with the results even though it's pricey and I will continue to take it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti-Aging Pregnenolone, October 7, 2013
its great,want to still buy it and love it! My skin,my mood and my well being amazing. And it was here in days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product...makes me look and feel younger!, March 25, 2014
This is an amazing product. At first, I was little surprised by the cost, but decided to go ahead and try it anyway. What I found is that it really works. This has helped me to feel younger. I have more energy and people are even telling me that I look a bit younger...many are wondering exactly how I did it! Also really like the fact that is does not have any unneeded fillers. So there is no wheat, sugar, gluten, nothing like that. Oh, also, it comes in glass jars, so anyone concerned about being environmentally friendly....this one has you covered. Would strongly recommend this product to anyone looking to get healthy and feel and look younger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found some energy, December 18, 2012
I've only been using Ever Young for about a week, but already I'm seeing some great results. As someone who suffers from an under-active thyroid, I am prone to a dull complexion, mood-swings, frequent fatigue and an extreme sensitivity to the cold. Since using Ever Young, my skin has more of a healthy glow. I feel happier and have more energy to keep up with the demands of 3 active boys. Thank you, Ever Young, for giving me my youth back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product that works, May 12, 2014
I skeptically bought this product telling myself I would give it an 8 week window to show me any results. I was pleasantly surprised by week 6, when I noticed a change in the firmness in the skin around my cheekbones and my eyes! It's worked to make my skin more taut and clearer. I like the fact that it has no fillers- almost unheard of! In addition to the increased firmness in my skin, I feel like my hormones have found a harmony that I haven't felt since I was a kid. Outstanding Product.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the few anti-aging supplements that WORK!, April 2, 2014
One of my good friends began using the Ever Young supplement and the results were astounding. I began using the product in an attempt to keep the elasticity strong in my face, especially with summer coming. I'm not a big fan of using supplements of any kind, so even deciding to use one now was met with great reluctancy.

One of the best things about the Ever Young supplement is that it's essentially all-natural. Pregnenolone is a compound that is formed naturally in humans, this supplement contains pregnenolone with various other ingredients and vitamins that are virtually harmless to the body and skin. I've been using the product for roughly 3 months and can safely say that the wrinkles and blemishes around my face have cleared up dramatically. I've always been self-conscious about my skin and the wrinkles around my face, and was pretty much looking for anything that could help clear everything up. Luckily, this product is it.

The most important thing to remember is that you will need to use the product for at least 2 months to notice any real results, so don't be discouraged if you don't see the effects right away. If, for some reason, you don't notice the results, Ever Young has a money back guarantee so you can get back the money you spent, although I highly doubt that would actually happen because this product is fantastic!

The only downside is the price, otherwise it's basically flawless!

4.0 out of 5 stars Most pleasantly surprised, April 18, 2014
★★★★
It was hard for me to believe that a supplement could make me look or feel younger in any way, but as time marches on, it's worth a shot. I've been very pleasantly surprised with the results of Ever Young. At first I just *felt* energetic. That's pretty great and it was almost enough. But after about a month of taking the supplement I started to notice some changes in my face. Those bags under my eyes were smaller. Just to be sure, I took pics for three days and compared --- and I was right! Then, those tired lines around my mouth started to fade. After that I noticed the up and down lines between my eyebrows were diminished. I bought it to prevent signs of aging in the future but I didn't know it could also reverse some of what is already there.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Noticed An Improvement In My Skin...., April 9, 2014
I was looking for a skin vitamin that contains the essenial B-vitmins (B1, B3 and B6) for skin. I spent a few hours online looking for such an item. I didn't want anything that had any negative add-ons and was willing to pay more for higher quality.

I found the Ever Young Supplement on a website and did some searching for reviews to see if it was recommended.

Awesomely enough, it was. Also, a few reviewers stated how well it worked around their eyes (crow's feet). This is where my aging mainly shows - though I do have some forehead aging also. I ordered one bottle. The product has worked well. My crow's feet aren't completely gone but they are diminished.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ever Young supplements give me energy!, May 21, 2014
The Ever Young supplements have made a huge difference in the quality of my life! I have more energy, and now have to drink less coffee, which has helped me save money, less trips to the coffee shop!
My skin looks clearer, has a glow to it now, and the wrinkles on my forehead seemed to be less noticeable.
Ever Young has stopped my pre menstrual breakouts, and helped keep my anxiety levels down.
I can think clearer, I look better, and feel fantastic. Despite the price, I highly recomend this product, it's a great investment in your self.