5.0 out of 5 stars Throw Away your Sticky Roller. This is Better
A freind Of mine gave this to me as a gift, I don't know if he was trying to tell me something, or just trying to be nice. I hope it's the latter. I wear dark clothes occasionally plus a black suit and dark blazers for more formal occasions. Seems it's nearly imposable to keep lint and my Kitty's hair off of them.

In the past I used one of those sticky rollers...
Published on April 3, 2010 by Rich K

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted ONE Brushing!
Published 19 months ago by MJBG666

5.0 out of 5 stars Throw Away your Sticky Roller. This is Better, April 3, 2010
Rich K (Punta Gorda, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Evercare Magik Brush - Lint Brush, 1 Brush (Health and Beauty)

In the past I used one of those sticky rollers to remove lint and cat hair. It worked OK but not great, There always seemed to be something left and consequently I had to go over and over it again. It just seemed to be a hastle after a while.

Now when I use the Magik Brush, it gets nearly everything off my clothes and furniture in short order. No it's not 100% perfect, but so much better than the sticky stuff. Occasionally you have to go over a stubborn piece of lint or hair, but nowhere near as often as with the sticky tape.

Cleaning it is easy, just push everything in the opposite direction. I guess there are different methods of cleaning it but I use a piece of cloth with a slightly raised pattern, and slightly rough to swipe it across. This seems to work well for me.

They have this same brush with two working sides on it Evercare Company 2300 "Magik" Brush with Two Surfaces which I purchased recently. Two sides for nearly the price of one, sounded good to me. Now I can take this one with me when I travel. And leave the two sided one home.

Both of them are very nice inexpensive products that work well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plastic handle is it's downfall., October 11, 2011
I have tried those peel off 'sticky' rollers, but those are basically useless. Only removing surface lint, nothing embedded such as pet hair.

The cloth material that has a one way 'grain' with the right amount of pressure removes most of the pet hair, far better than most anything else. BUT, the cheap plastic handle will eventually crack due to it's poor design. It's not the fact it's plastic, it's the fact it is not reinforced properly. Before anyone says I'm using excessive pressure, if you don't if won't pick up enough. Mind you, I'm not bending the handle in the process, just being 'assertive'.

My other gripe is, there are arrows on the handle next to the cloth, but one can't easily see which way they point since the handle is black. They need to be painted and recessed, not raised. Brush the wrong way and the lint & hair returns from the surface you are trying to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magik Brushes, October 27, 2009
The Magik brushes are great for taking lint off clothes, cleaning the felt near the rim of the dryer filter, and, especially, for removing pet fur from anything. I've given them to family and the people for whom I cat-sit. It makes removing cat hair from cushions, etc. fast. You swipe your hand the opposite direction and the hair comes off. It is reusable and lasts for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lint brush, January 13, 2010
If you have pets this is a must have. So much better than the rollers. These are easy to clean by a couple of drops of liquid soap on each side and run it under tap water. I have them several places around the house.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted ONE Brushing!, January 30, 2013
MJBG666 "mjbg666" (Attleboro, MA 02703) - See all my reviews
Wow, what a horrible item. I did not purchase this through Amazon, but at another retailer. On its FIRST use, the fabric part of the brush separated from the actual plastic holder. The fabric is not secure AT ALL. And it is pieced into the plastic holder, a separate piece on front and back, so that both sides can easily become separated from the holder. Never purchased something this useless before. To make matters worse, there was no way to re-attach the fabric back into the "teeth" of the holder, so it was tossed into the garbage. Why aren't companies held liable for selling worthless items?????? Yes, I am angry.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, November 18, 2012
As far as removing white lint from dark clothing, cotton sweats, the majik brush flat doesn't work. It doesn't even get close. So save your money. It doesn't even deserve one star

I'm returning it out of spite even thou it will cost more than the refund I'll get back

4.0 out of 5 stars Great brush, November 29, 2011
I bought two of these brushes, one for at work and one for home. These brushes work significantly better than a sticky roller lint brush! Nothing is perfect for lint, but this is the best product you're gonna find.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks, February 22, 2013
greg (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Piece of crap. It broke the first day I used it. The red felt separated from the plastic handle. I was sent a new one, but the quality on this thing is sub par. Do not buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for Animal Hair!, November 28, 2011
This brush is the only one I use and everyday on everything! They last forever, take lots of use and do the job on cat and dog hair. They are far superior to the sticky rollers and cheaper too. I give them as gifts to my friends who have animals and deal with the fine clingy hair of our furry loved ones. I carry one in the car for a final touch to good clothing before attending events as cat hair goes where I go! Buy them in multiples for every room in the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lint Brush, November 17, 2011
P L Woodmere (Woodmere, New York United States) - See all my reviews
These are great. I like them much better than the sticky paper ones and they are hard to find in the stores. Reasonable price, too.

Evercare Magik Brush - Lint Brush, 1 Brush