Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Everest Book Two: The Climb
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 26, 2014
My 12yo was reading this in class and forgot his copy when we went on vacation. We ordered the Kindle version so he could keep up with his class. It was action packed and fast paced. As soon as it was finished he said he'd like to read #3. That says a LOT, as he doesn't read much!
on April 17, 2014
Purchased these books for my grandson and ended up reading them all first. I throughly enjoyed and now, so is my grandson. He loves to read and find sit hard to put the book down. His parents check on him before they go to bed and he's still reading.
on January 10, 2014
Really good book no swear word take the Lord's name in vane once still a good book I would recommend it
on May 15, 2014
My 4th grader loved this book and the rest of the series. She usually doesn't enjoy fiction, but because of the fact that its realistic fiction coupled how suspenseful it was, she loved it!!!!!!!
on September 17, 2014
This was an excellent book. I love this series more than any other I have read this year. This author sets the mood and makes you feel like your there.5 stars all the way!!
on February 6, 2016
Read the entire series and love it. You need to have read the first. It is action packed without the violence in most books. Age 12
on March 22, 2014
I love it very good for kids
Good story
I loved the adventure
I LOVE GORDON KORMON BOOKS.

NO bad LANGUAGE
on September 5, 2014
I highly recommend the Everest trilogy. They are fun filled adventure books that every child will enjoy reading over and over.
on October 7, 2013
This is the best book we ever read! Couldn't put it down - can't wait to read the next one - Go Dominic!!
on August 26, 2014