4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty construction.
Opened at 40" x 20" x 20", it's more than large enough for most of your needs. And no poking through of the sharp edges, Handles will hold a full bag, even with someone swinging it. Worth the cost.
Published 20 months ago by Zynx Acrop

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
The positive reviews on this bag lead me to believe that it would be able to handle heavy use. We've used it once and it already has a rip in it. It's not what I expected.
Published 6 months ago by VBaughman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty construction., April 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, good quality, February 26, 2013
I purchased 2 of these bags last year for my daughter to use at sleep away camp and these bags are awesome. I can pack everything needed for camp and still have plenty of room. I found the material to be sturdy, and I really liked the water proof lining on the inside. I even had the bag embroidered and no issues. These bags were also delivered on a camp truck with lots of other bags piled on top and they were returned in perfect condition. No rips or snags on bag. Very happy with quality which is why I purchased a third bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars For camp, May 7, 2013
Ordered this item for my sons sleep away camp packing. Seems to be great quality but have not used it yet. Roomy enough for my 5th grader to climb in and sturdy enough for him to be lifted using the straps while inside!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge, May 1, 2013
The name is self explanatory. My flight was delayed and ended up changing my trip route. Therefore, I received my bags 5 days later, but they were in excellent conditions. If you wan to have a flexible room in a bag for none breakable items then this bag is your best friend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive duffle hold everything you've got!, November 18, 2014
This amazing and durable duffel far exceeds my expectations both in size and quality. I bought one of these to hold clothes for a move across country. It took everything in my wife's 6-drawer dresser and a whole lot of what was in her closet too, plus blankets and pillows. It's enormous! The construction is of very heavy duty, expedition grade black canvas with heavy duty clips, buckles, and handles. It seems to be as tough as nails and I'm certain this duffel will outlast my lifetime. If there is only one minor complaint---and it's not a complaint--when it's full of clothes this cargo duffel is actually too heavy to carry! My wife and I had to do it together to wrestle it into the car. What a great product! This one, unlike the cube shaped duffel from the same manufacturer, could easily double as a sports duffel for football players with pads, hockey, snowboarders, soccer coaches, equestrians, tennis players, campers, outdoorsmen, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BAG, July 17, 2013
Heavy Duty is right! Plenty of room. I gave it as a gift and it was perfect! would order it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, August 4, 2013
I was looking for a a heavy duty bag for my husbands hockey gear and was just what he wanted!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent quality and product, August 9, 2013
This is a very heavy duty bag.

It provided excelent quality and it is a very durable product.

Happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BAG, September 12, 2012
THIS IS A GREAT BAG, AND VERY LARGE. I NEEDED A BIG ENOUGH BAG TO CARRY MY SPECIAL BACK PILLOWS WHEN TRAVELING. PILLOWS BEING LIGHT WEIGHT DIDN'T REQUIRE A BAG WITH WHEELS, SIMPLY ONE LARGE ENOUGH TO HOLD THEM. IT IS ALSO VERY STERDY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BAG.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best part is that it has a plastic lining so ..., October 22, 2014
It has tons of space and you really can pack a lot in this. The best part is that it has a plastic lining so your things are well protected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›