Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 18, 2014
This amazing and durable duffel far exceeds my expectations both in size and quality. I bought one of these to hold clothes for a move across country. It took everything in my wife's 6-drawer dresser and a whole lot of what was in her closet too, plus blankets and pillows. It's enormous! The construction is of very heavy duty, expedition grade black canvas with heavy duty clips, buckles, and handles. It seems to be as tough as nails and I'm certain this duffel will outlast my lifetime. If there is only one minor complaint---and it's not a complaint--when it's full of clothes this cargo duffel is actually too heavy to carry! My wife and I had to do it together to wrestle it into the car. What a great product! This one, unlike the cube shaped duffel from the same manufacturer, could easily double as a sports duffel for football players with pads, hockey, snowboarders, soccer coaches, equestrians, tennis players, campers, outdoorsmen, etc.
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2013
Opened at 40" x 20" x 20", it's more than large enough for most of your needs. And no poking through of the sharp edges, Handles will hold a full bag, even with someone swinging it. Worth the cost.
22 comments13 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2013
Ordered this item for my sons sleep away camp packing. Seems to be great quality but have not used it yet. Roomy enough for my 5th grader to climb in and sturdy enough for him to be lifted using the straps while inside!
on February 26, 2013
I purchased 2 of these bags last year for my daughter to use at sleep away camp and these bags are awesome. I can pack everything needed for camp and still have plenty of room. I found the material to be sturdy, and I really liked the water proof lining on the inside. I even had the bag embroidered and no issues. These bags were also delivered on a camp truck with lots of other bags piled on top and they were returned in perfect condition. No rips or snags on bag. Very happy with quality which is why I purchased a third bag.
on May 1, 2013
The name is self explanatory. My flight was delayed and ended up changing my trip route. Therefore, I received my bags 5 days later, but they were in excellent conditions. If you wan to have a flexible room in a bag for none breakable items then this bag is your best friend!
on July 17, 2013
Heavy Duty is right! Plenty of room. I gave it as a gift and it was perfect! would order it again.
on August 4, 2013
I was looking for a a heavy duty bag for my husbands hockey gear and was just what he wanted!
on August 18, 2015
This duffel bag is huge - advertised at 20" x 20" x 40" but slightly smaller in reality. And as expected, it's just a huge piece of cloth with no structure whatsoever. This can be fixed by purchasing two medium-sized moving boxes from HomeDepot. They're 18.5" x 18.5" x 18" and two of them fit perfectly into the duffel bag. Now there's structure, protection, rigidity, and you can use it to store things easily. Voila, the biggest and cheapest suitcase known to man.
on August 9, 2013
This is a very heavy duty bag.

It provided excelent quality and it is a very durable product.

Happy with my purchase.
on January 6, 2016
I bought this bag even after reading reviews about how big it was, thinking "Nice, I want a big bag, this bag is big, sounds good."

I was not prepared for how big it was going to be.

The picture really doesn't do it justice, this bag is flipping gargantuan. A full-grown man could fit in this bag. My mom said I looked like a miniature person carrying it around. I could probably fit all of my clothing and more in it. I ended up returning it to get a smaller one of the same kind, because it's just truly enormous.

It's a nice bag though! So five stars, because if I *had* wanted a bag this massive, it'd be a great deal.