4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty construction.
Opened at 40" x 20" x 20", it's more than large enough for most of your needs. And no poking through of the sharp edges, Handles will hold a full bag, even with someone swinging it. Worth the cost.
Published 17 months ago by Zynx Acrop

3.0 out of 5 stars the advertised size was incorrect.
This bag is 38 inches...not 40 inches as advertised and I needed the space. I was disappointed. The rest of the bag was okay.
Published 11 months ago by Steven Rubinstein

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty construction., April 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, good quality, February 26, 2013
I purchased 2 of these bags last year for my daughter to use at sleep away camp and these bags are awesome. I can pack everything needed for camp and still have plenty of room. I found the material to be sturdy, and I really liked the water proof lining on the inside. I even had the bag embroidered and no issues. These bags were also delivered on a camp truck with lots of other bags piled on top and they were returned in perfect condition. No rips or snags on bag. Very happy with quality which is why I purchased a third bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars For camp, May 7, 2013
Ordered this item for my sons sleep away camp packing. Seems to be great quality but have not used it yet. Roomy enough for my 5th grader to climb in and sturdy enough for him to be lifted using the straps while inside!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge, May 1, 2013
The name is self explanatory. My flight was delayed and ended up changing my trip route. Therefore, I received my bags 5 days later, but they were in excellent conditions. If you wan to have a flexible room in a bag for none breakable items then this bag is your best friend!

3.0 out of 5 stars the advertised size was incorrect., September 28, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent quality and product, August 9, 2013
This is a very heavy duty bag.

It provided excelent quality and it is a very durable product.

Happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, August 4, 2013
I was looking for a a heavy duty bag for my husbands hockey gear and was just what he wanted!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BAG, July 17, 2013
Heavy Duty is right! Plenty of room. I gave it as a gift and it was perfect! would order it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BAG, September 12, 2012
THIS IS A GREAT BAG, AND VERY LARGE. I NEEDED A BIG ENOUGH BAG TO CARRY MY SPECIAL BACK PILLOWS WHEN TRAVELING. PILLOWS BEING LIGHT WEIGHT DIDN'T REQUIRE A BAG WITH WHEELS, SIMPLY ONE LARGE ENOUGH TO HOLD THEM. IT IS ALSO VERY STERDY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BAG.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabric is a bit thin but as long as you don't overpack I believe it should be fine. The buckles allow you to take up extra ..., September 10, 2014
I was looking for a bag to move internationally but wanted something light (roller bags can be 5-7 lbs without any items in them).
This bag is enormous! And because it has zero structure, it can be manipulated into a different shape.
The buckles allow you to take up extra fabric from unused area in the bag (I rolled the tops down then buckled) making the bag a bit more manageable.
I give the bag 4 stars because it was what I wanted.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›