Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Everest Cargo Duffel - Large
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 18, 2014
This amazing and durable duffel far exceeds my expectations both in size and quality. I bought one of these to hold clothes for a move across country. It took everything in my wife's 6-drawer dresser and a whole lot of what was in her closet too, plus blankets and pillows. It's enormous! The construction is of very heavy duty, expedition grade black canvas with heavy duty clips, buckles, and handles. It seems to be as tough as nails and I'm certain this duffel will outlast my lifetime. If there is only one minor complaint---and it's not a complaint--when it's full of clothes this cargo duffel is actually too heavy to carry! My wife and I had to do it together to wrestle it into the car. What a great product! This one, unlike the cube shaped duffel from the same manufacturer, could easily double as a sports duffel for football players with pads, hockey, snowboarders, soccer coaches, equestrians, tennis players, campers, outdoorsmen, etc.
on May 7, 2013
Ordered this item for my sons sleep away camp packing. Seems to be great quality but have not used it yet. Roomy enough for my 5th grader to climb in and sturdy enough for him to be lifted using the straps while inside!
on April 12, 2013
Opened at 40" x 20" x 20", it's more than large enough for most of your needs. And no poking through of the sharp edges, Handles will hold a full bag, even with someone swinging it. Worth the cost.
on August 18, 2015
This duffel bag is huge - advertised at 20" x 20" x 40" but slightly smaller in reality. And as expected, it's just a huge piece of cloth with no structure whatsoever. This can be fixed by purchasing two medium-sized moving boxes from HomeDepot. They're 18.5" x 18.5" x 18" and two of them fit perfectly into the duffel bag. Now there's structure, protection, rigidity, and you can use it to store things easily. Voila, the biggest and cheapest suitcase known to man.
on February 26, 2013
I purchased 2 of these bags last year for my daughter to use at sleep away camp and these bags are awesome. I can pack everything needed for camp and still have plenty of room. I found the material to be sturdy, and I really liked the water proof lining on the inside. I even had the bag embroidered and no issues. These bags were also delivered on a camp truck with lots of other bags piled on top and they were returned in perfect condition. No rips or snags on bag. Very happy with quality which is why I purchased a third bag.
on January 6, 2016
I bought this bag even after reading reviews about how big it was, thinking "Nice, I want a big bag, this bag is big, sounds good."

I was not prepared for how big it was going to be.

The picture really doesn't do it justice, this bag is flipping gargantuan. A full-grown man could fit in this bag. My mom said I looked like a miniature person carrying it around. I could probably fit all of my clothing and more in it. I ended up returning it to get a smaller one of the same kind, because it's just truly enormous.

It's a nice bag though! So five stars, because if I *had* wanted a bag this massive, it'd be a great deal.
on May 1, 2013
The name is self explanatory. My flight was delayed and ended up changing my trip route. Therefore, I received my bags 5 days later, but they were in excellent conditions. If you wan to have a flexible room in a bag for none breakable items then this bag is your best friend!
on February 1, 2016
Super bag ! I order this for my CPR manikins Actar Adults. No way was I going t purchase the original bag at $100. this bag from Everest seems strong and heavy duty, only time will tell. I got all my manikins and AED into this bag plus some other stuff.
review image
on November 7, 2015
Large duffle with plenty of room. Straps convieniently placed. Unfortunately it developed a 12 inch rip at a seem, the first time I used it. Had filled it with soft clothing. Preparing to return it.
on February 25, 2016
This is one of the most disappointing purchases I have ever made. I bought this bag to transport my clothes for an international move and it was so impractically designed it was almost impossible to carry. HOW IS ONE SUPPOSED TO HOLD THIS THING?! There is no attachment for a shoulder strap and there are not even handles on the ends so that two people could carry it (or that one person could drag it!). I had this bag filled with 60 pounds worth of clothes and the only way I could carry it was if I cinched down the straps going around it so tightly that I could work it onto my shoulder. And then, the bag was so long and densely filled that it flopped around both sides of my body as I walked. I had welts on my shoulders for days after.

I understand that most other people do not buy a bag like this anticipating maneuvering airports but I still believe there is no excuse for the lack of handles. I wasn't even able to drag this bag and yet upon arriving at my destination I found THREE HOLES after just the one trip.

DO NOT BUY THIS!! Complete waste of money and if I hadn't been in such a time crunch I would have returned it as soon as I saw it and bought something I could actually carry comfortably and reasonably.