5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Disney - for our family, too!
Published on December 12, 2007 by M. Skinger

3.0 out of 5 stars Everest Fanny Pack
I bought this for my husband. We have bought this exact one for him before. The first one lasted about 2 years. It ripped out where the zipper is sewn to the material. The way the 2nd one is made, the inside lining edge gets caught in the zipper frequently when he tries to zip it. He says if this rips, we won't be buying this brand again.
Published on October 1, 2009 by L. Pringle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Disney - for our family, too!, December 12, 2007
M. Skinger (Southbury, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everest Children's Fanny Pack (Sports)
Like a previous reviewer, I purchased these packs specifically for a trip to Disney in 2004. They were the perfect size for my (then) Kindergartener and Second Grader. Not too wide or bulky so they were comfortable to wear. The strap 'tail' had to be wrapped around the back strap a few times so it wouldn't drag, but it wasn't an issue. My kids have since graduated to the Everest adult size bag because the opening in THIS bag is too small - but that's good for keeping snacks from falling out when little hands reach in/out!

My neice and nephew are about to embark on their first WDW trip and so I am purchasing two new ones as their bon voyage gift. The quality is superb - these are not whimpy bags and the clips are very sturdy.

For what it's worth - we still use personal fanny packs w/ snacks and water bottles on each trip to Disney (second trip was in 2006, next one is 2008) and it completely eliminates whining in line about being hungry or thirsty.

3.0 out of 5 stars Everest Fanny Pack, October 1, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, September 24, 2009
I really love this pack. It is large and will carry every thing I need. I was surprised what a great deal it was. The only draw back is, there could be more waist strap, its not very long.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Preschoolers but not any older than that, May 12, 2009
This review is from: Everest Children's Fanny Pack (Sports)
I can't emphasize enough how TINY these are! Make sure you look at the dimensions and use a ruler so you know what size to expect.

They were perfect for my 3 and 4 year olds, but too small for my 8 year old. I was able to fit a miniture flashlight, child-sized pen, chapstick, pocket spiral notebook and an emergency card. I could not fit store bought snacks in it. Maybe if I made my own snack with a sandwich bag it might have fit because I could control the size of the snack, but it would have been tight. And it is hard to get anything out of it if it's stuffed too full. So again, it's quality material and a great TINY product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fanny pack!, July 2, 2010
L. Murphy (St. Pete Florida) - See all my reviews
I've been buying Everest fanny packs for years. They're durable, well made & roomy. Perfect for the essentials you need when go places where you don't want to carry a purse -- outdoor activities, flea markets, etc. You won't be disappointed with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Disney, May 23, 2007
This review is from: Everest Children's Fanny Pack (Sports)
I bought these fanny packs for my kids (3 & 5) to have a place to put stuff and keep their emergency contact card when we went to Disney. I tried "adult" size ones before buying these, but they were too big and wouldn't adjust to their kid-sized waists. The packs are small, but the perfect size for them. I managed to fit their sunglasses, a small flashlight and personal fan (Dollar store purchases), as well as their contact card in the pack without any problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Clasp! Gasp!, September 26, 2011
Kate Buchanan (Bloomington, IL United States) - See all my reviews
When I first purchased this for a six year old's Disney trip, I thought it was great and would be perfect for her camera and sanitizer. I bought another for another child. Unfortunately, the clasp is easily pushed in backwards. Not a big deal for most clasps of this type, but this one is almost impossible to unclasp once the mistake is made. As one can easily imagine, it's a mistake that's going to be made by a six year old.

When the first bag did this, I thought it just a flaw in that individual bag. Unfortunately, the other bag did the same thing the next day. Both bags are in a state of perpetual clasp lock. I am seriously disappointed. If I could get the clasp apart, I would use nail polish or paint so that the little one (and me for that matter!) could easily see which side is up. Alas, they're locked. Though I haven't thrown them out...

So, if you desperately need a bag of this sort, learn from our sorrow and mark the clasp parts before you're stuck in a line with folks waiting for your little one to take off a bag for inspection, but the bag won't come off. Thank heavens the inspector used a bit of common sense and let us through.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but very small, December 30, 2007
J. Grey (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This is definitely "child size". It should say "little kids not carrying much". I ordered it for my kids to carry at Disney hoping their autograph books would fit. It may hold a snack without a drink. It's cute and well made, but won't hold much of anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!, September 5, 2010
This product arrived quickly and fits great! Perfect for a larger build! Has tons of room in both the pouches. Was purchased for a snorer to put tennis balls in, and fits 3-4 in the large pouch if that tells you anything about how much room is in there.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabric waist pack, February 11, 2011
This product is a great value. We use it for horseback trail riding so we have
the essential items with us. It's important to have emergency items with you in the event you and the horse get seperated. These are strong and hold a
suprisingly good amount of items. Definitely recommend them/

Everest Children's Fanny Pack