5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published on April 15, 2011 by Chris K.M.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
The fanny pack itself is quality made and a decent size, however I ordered the bright teal one they advertise and instead received a powder blue one that looks nothing like the color. I understand that computer screens show different shades of colors sometime but light blue and bright teal are pretty far from each other.
Published on April 27, 2012 by JG

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 15, 2011
After reading all the reviews of this, I was worried it would be too small, but it's not. If you're looking for a pack to replace a backpack, this isn't it, but if you want to carry keys, camera, phone, memo pad, sunscreen, it's just right. I've been using it when I walk the dog. I wouldn't want anything bigger. It has a larger center pocket and smaller front and back pockets. A fantastic price for a well-made product! The seller was great, too--shipped immediately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Sized - Works Well, March 30, 2012
The review calling this "child size" is ludicrous - unless the user is 350 lbs and is carrying around a spare casserole, this is perfect for biking, walking, hiking, etc. Of course it doesn't have
room for a water bottle or something like this, but I use it in place of a wallet - it has room for checkbook, credit cards, keys, cell phone, small flashlight, cash, and most importantly - the front
pocket holds my 160 GB iPod classic. The only complaint is that the one I've had for about a year now is starting to have some of the plastic lining sluff off - so there are some little specs of plastic
here and there - but all things considered, for the amount of wear and tear it has been through, this is a minor complaint - and replacing it is not too expensive- in fact I'm about to order a couple
or replacements and this is why I am on the Amazon site - thought I'd add my two cents to the discussion.

By the way, fanny packs are cool and very functional - don't let the losers out there tell you otherwise - and guys .... wear your fanny pack proudly - they are so maligned - what is the alternative, stuffing an uncomfortable
wallet in your back pocket - and losing it? Stuffing a cell phone into your front pocket? Putting a bunch of keys in your front pocket and having them scrape against your thigh? Fanny packs or waist packs serve a valuable
purpose - I'd rather be a guy with a fanny pack then some chick who is obsessively holding her smart phone and staring at it compulsively -now that is sick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase...I mean, it's a fanny pack., May 12, 2013
Some friends and I decided to buy neon fanny packs for The Color Run in St. Louis last month, and this was the one I ordered. I don't know why anyone would say it is too small...I'm not super skinny (probably about a ~30 inch waist), but it fit around my waist just fine with PLENTY of extra room to let it out if needed. It held my cell phone, the pack of color powder they gave us, a juice box (for my friend who is diabetic), my car keys, and my ID/debit card--with room left over.
And naturally, we were covered in color after the run (it was a rainy day too, so the color powder essentially turned into dye), but I threw the fanny pack into the washer, and it came out clean.

Great product, very good quality canvas, strap, and buckle. Also, why did fanny packs ever go out of style? This thing was dang functional, and I'd totally wear it on the reg if it was socially acceptable. Heck, I might do it anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST. FANNY. PACK. EVER., December 1, 2012
Disneyland was a blast thanks to this fanny pack! The color is cute and the size is perfect. Best fanny pack ever.

4.0 out of 5 stars a fanny pack is a fanny pack, November 13, 2012
nice bag...i would recommend it to any one. i have nothing more to say...but this system wants more words...love my fanny pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Fanny, December 6, 2012
This is great when I go to different concerts or events where I want my hands to be free. The best part about this product is that it is machine washable and comes out looking like new. I have brought this camping many times and it always comes home looking rough. After one wash, you would never know I had used it.
The multiple pockets of different sized are great for your phone, cash, id, and other things you don't want to lose.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, April 27, 2012
Spinstergp (Grand Prairie, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for bicycling and dog walking. It holds everything I need for both activities. Doesn't add too much bulk. Well designed and manufactured.

5.0 out of 5 stars fanny packs, February 5, 2013
I like this peticular pack because it's not too bulky, and fits well under my tops. I purchased the larger ones with the cell phone pockets as well, but prefer the smaller ones myself. I also recommend this merchant. I've purchased many fanny packs in all colors from them.
SD

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and fits what I need, September 12, 2013
I purchased the khaki Everest waist pack and found it very useful for air travel. Enough room in front zip pouch for zip pouch for paper cash and small pouch for ID and Credit Cards. Middle pouch fit hard eyeglass case and iPhone in waterproof cover and Keys AND mini-fan for those hot flashes on the plane. Back pouch (against your body) fit flat pill holder, tissue, lip balm. You can wear as fanny pack or sling it over your shoulder. I ordered a second in black!

Mission: Bring fanny packs back in style ;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought., July 3, 2013
The fanny pack is bigger than I was thinking it was going to be, but it will serve the purpose! It's very well made, the zippers work the way they should, and the color is pretty true to what is shown on the screen (my screen, anyway).

Everest Digital Camo Waist Pack