5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Published 8 months ago by Checkme

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag for the money
Published 1 month ago by Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 27, 2014
Checkme (Land of 10,000 Lakes) - See all my reviews
Great medium sized bag. Well made, zippers are smooth, has a formed bottom, and the price was unbelievably low. I purchased a similar sized bag at Target that was $10 higher priced and it wasn't half the bag. The material didn't seem as strong, zippers didn't work as well, it had a soft bottom, and didn't have a shoulder strap. The formed bottom was something I wanted to better support the gear that I will carry.

Overall I couldn't be happier with this bag. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag for he price, August 25, 2013
I really like this bag, just right to pack a weeks worth of clothes for the cottage. Love that there are three compartments, one large one for the bulk of your stuff and two smaller sections that I use for underwear and sleepwear. Very happy with the bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag for the money, October 24, 2014
Good bag for the money, but not a good bag in an absolute sense. There's ample space and it's nice to have multiple pockets, but when the bag is fully loaded it's not particularly easy to carry with the strap. The metal strap hooks are quite cheap and get easily bent out of place. The bag hasn't torn, but the hooks have popped out while in use. Probably would be fine if it was slightly smaller, but to hold as much weight as you can put in here you'd probably need a better strap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap broke after just over a month., April 30, 2014
Walking with my usual stuff in the bag, racquetball racquet, 2 Gatorade's and my laptop. I carry these items every other day to school on Mon, Tues and Frid... walking and all of a sudden the straps tears on me, is there some sort of warranty on these bags?_?

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice!, March 20, 2013
Lamon Theus (Covina, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
This bag was as advertised. .just what I wanted and needed. Not too big nor too small..great cor short trips

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I was looking for, May 18, 2013
I needed a bag to fit into a trunk w/ four other peoples and it was a perfect fit! I was very satisfied with the size as well as its durability

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for the price!!, June 22, 2014
I love this bag- it's functional and the best part about it, the price! Great for camping trips- you can't go wrong. Don't waste your money on anything that costs more.

5.0 out of 5 stars What I was looking for!, April 16, 2014
Very nice bag! Good quality and just the right size for a suitcase replacement for short trips. Very pleased with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars you get more than what you pay for, October 9, 2013
for the $$$ i paid for it, could not have been more happier. great bag and very spacious. recommend it very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, July 20, 2013
This review is from: Everest Luggage Classic Gear Bag (Apparel)
Received this bag earlier this morning and it's just what I needed. There is a padding below that supports the bottom of the bag from heavy weight. When I first ordered it, I thought it wouldn't come with a padding since no one mentioned on the reviews but, guess I was wrong! Shipping was fast.

Everest Luggage Classic Gear Bag