4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gym Bag
This bag is exactl what I was looking for. I use it every day to take my gym clothes/shoes to work, the gym, then home. It is very roomy, but not too big. It fits in a locker pretty easily, and I love all the pocket space. I use it every day, and I haven't had any problems with zippers, straps, etc. It's held up very well.
Published 8 months ago by Justin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad
This is worth the price. Just needed it for going to the gym. Zippers are cheap and break easily. But like I said, worth the price paid. Don't plan on it lasting longer than a few months if you are going to use it on a daily basis.
Published on July 17, 2012 by Summer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, July 17, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars decent, April 26, 2012
seemed like a decent bag, but a little small and the zipper broke after about 3 weeks. traded it in for an under armor bag and on the first one the strap broke, but the second one has been great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gym Bag, April 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you need, January 28, 2014
Exactly what you need for going to the gym or short trips. I packed for a five day trip and everything fit (I roll my clothes, so maybe 4 days for everyone else? depends on how you pack i suppose..)

extra pocket on each end for sundry and a nice flat side pocket for documents before boarding plane/bust/whatever

5.0 out of 5 stars Works exactly what I needed it for, November 12, 2013
DN (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
I have the "Large" sized Everest Luggage sport bag (exactly the same design) as this one, and the dimensions on that one is 21 x 12 x 11 in size. This one is 20 x 9 x 9 in size, but side by side it looks considerably smaller and more compact. The only other differences between the 2 is that the larger one has a much larger/longer front pocket on the outside, but the smaller one (this one) has a mesh pocket on both ends. The large bag only has the mesh pocket on one side, and for me that makes a considerable difference since I like to put my keys, phone, watch, and wallet in those mesh pockets when I'm at the gym. The only other difference is that this smaller bag shoulder strap doesn't have a swivel, whereas the large bag shoulder strap did have a swivel which did come in handy.

I bought this bag to be used as a simple gym bag, transporting my shoes and clothes. The large bag did this well but was a bit too big and I had a lot of empty space not used. This smaller bag is much more compact and fits into the lockers at my gym much better without having to crunch the bag up or put it in the lock at an angle, like I had to do with the large bag. Yet, this bag still holds everything and more that I need it to for my normal gym visits with shoes and a change or clothes and some towels. The large bag was better when I needed to carry my kickboxing gear (gloves, shin guards, headgear) as I could stuff all of that into the large bag. In the small bag, I can stuff a pair of 16oz boxing gloves and my size 12 shoes into the main compartment, but it's a tight fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made duffle, February 10, 2014
This is my 3rd bag from this company. Although there is nothing wrong with the other two, I just needed a smaller one to hold some of my gear which seems to accumulate rapidly. These are well made bags, the zippers a sturdy and all seams are very good also. When your loaded down with flashes, batteries, grips of many types, reflectors and what ever else to produce primarily still life images and you live in a small apartment these bags come in handy when it's time store things away. I don't do that much traveling but when I do the one of larger bags can do double duty. I have no doubt they are as good as brand name name bags (Bean, north Face, etc) which are also made in China.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, February 11, 2012
Not too big and not too small. Easy to carry and handle with the enough pockets for the typical gym miscellaneous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for a great price, January 8, 2014
Bought to hold items in the trunk of the car. Have not tried carrying for any length of time. Works perfectly for what I need, seems sturdy and is able to hold a great deal of stuff. Perfect amount of pockets, like the big pockets on either side. Excellent price, I bought ten and made breakdown bags for my kids to carry in their cars.

5.0 out of 5 stars very well made travel bag, January 6, 2014
The quality of this bag is really good and looks like it will last a long while, which I was surprised because the price was so reasonable. The 2 side pockets are very roomy and can hold a lot. The front zippered pocket is a little small but perfect for a wallet, keys or a cell phone. Great product at a good price

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for the price, April 21, 2013
Needed a extra carry-on bag and bought this on a whim.
It seems sturdy - does the trick - only drawback is the shoulder strap. Could be a little more substantial for my taste but
you can't go wrong for the price.

Everest Luggage Sporty Gear Bag