5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag or short trips
Published 19 months ago by Peter1971

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on first trip
I used this bag for the first time on my flight, and both ends of the shoulder strap broke before I even arrived at my gate. The bag was fairly light, filled half-full of clothes. Pictured is one end, the stitching of the strap itself ripped through on the other side.

In conclusion, pay a little more money and get a bag that holds up for more than one trip.
Published 2 months ago by Chad R Krause

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag or short trips, May 16, 2013
This is very nice bag. I was a little bit afraid when I saw review that this bag has been damaged after one plane trip. I used this as a check-in bag and when I picked up at my destination there was no problems - bags came in perfect condition. This bag is strong and big advantage is that there are two side pockets - quite big. This one is perfect for one person for three - five day trip. enough space for cloths and some small items. Recommend this product. Last thing - 20 USD is very good price for this size bag, difficult to find this quality for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, quality duffle bag!, February 1, 2013
This is a great bag for the gym or for weekend trips away from home. It's very spacious and can hold at least 2 - 3 days worth of clothes if necessary. You won't be disappointed with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, March 5, 2014
The Product Description States:
Material 600d polyester dimension 25 x 12 x 12 inch

But lower down is shows:
Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.8 x 4.6 inches; 2.2 pounds

It is around 25 x 12 x 12 mine was closer to 24" but definitely not 13.8"

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on first trip, October 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, but too big for my use, April 22, 2013
Reawakened "LT" (Santa Monica, CA) - See all my reviews
Thought this would be a good size for a carry on, but it's way too big for that. Very nice, sturdy bag though. If I didn't intend to fly with it, it would have worked out. Sent it back for a quick refund. Amazon is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger Than Expected, March 26, 2013
I need a bag that my work boots and uniform could easily fit in, and this bag is just the right size. I was afraid that, for the measurements given, and the price, it'd be smaller. It's large, probably an inch or so larger than the dimensions given. For this size, other bags are all at least double the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, March 19, 2013
I was surprised how much room this duffle has. It is very lightweight, but seems durable enough. No complaints here!

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the other one better, June 1, 2014
I bought bags for my family to use on a upcoming trip. We have strict restrictions on the size and weight of the bags and I bought 4 that I thought might work. The samsonite Tote-a-ton is too big, but I thought that maybe we could just fill it part way. But, it is just a soft sack, it has no form unless it is full, and I don't think it will work. I am keeping it because it will be great for my daughter carrying laundry and other stuff back and forth to her dorm. I also bought the CWC 23 inch foldable duffle. It's definitly smaller, and no one wants to use the small bag either. I think it is a good bag for the price, and may keep it anyway. I also bought the Outdoor Products Mountain Duffle Bag, Medium. Comparing these 2, this Everest bag is a little heavier and more rigid, which some may prefer but we need to put it into a larger piece of luggage for part of the trip. The Outdoor bag's straps seem to be sewn on better and that bag has a handle on the end that this bag doesn't. This bag has a moderate chemical odor that would probably go away. I am going to send this bag back and buy 3 more of the Outdoor ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect sized bag, April 20, 2013
The bag was a perfect size to use as my new gym bag.it doesn't have a 100 pockets whichake bags into mini suitcases this one has just the right amount of space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for ransom money!, April 13, 2014
OfficeMateAtItAgain (Williamsport, PA United States) - See all my reviews
My office-mate owed some money to the wrong people and wound up getting kidnapped so they could get their money back. I wanted a discreet black bag...like the ones you see on the movies. I researched for days to find the perfect bag. Based on the reviews and the look, style, and size of this bag, I decided it was perfect. I ordered it in February, but then found out it was on back order (I'm assuming there's a lot of other people who need discreet black bags for ransom or other nefarious reasons). It took about a month and a half to arrive, but the kidnappers did send me my office-mate's finger to reassure me that she's still alive. It appears to be her left ring finger, though, which is disappointing as she's getting married in September. Perhaps she can just wear the ring around a chain on her necklace.

Anyway, when the bag did arrive, it was perfect! I liked it so much that I had to show it off to everyone I know...I'm hoping that delay didn't cost her another finger, but in my opinion it's worth it because, WOW! What a great bag!! My boyfriend transported it to the drop-off location on his motorcycle and it weathered the ride just perfectly. I left a note that the kidnappers please return the bag because I liked it so much, but so far I haven't gotten it back. Maybe I should have left a self-addressed stamped envelope for it...

Update: Good news everyone! My office-mate has returned safe and sound! Funny thing, though...she still has her finger. She says she had it surgically reapplied. I told her I need the number to her plastic surgeon, because you can't even tell where they re-connected it! She must have come into some money somewhere, too, because she's talking about all these great plans she has for her honeymoon. She even said she found the perfect bag to take along with her! Good for her! Meanwhile, I'm living on Ramen because I gave all my money to pay her ransom. And I still haven't gotten my nice Everest Luggage bag back :( Oh well, I'm just glad she's returned safely!

Everest Luggage Sporty Gear Bag - Large