5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag or short trips
Published 14 months ago by Peter1971

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but cheap
The bag was a decent size but the hooks and straps were very cheap. The metal used to attach the straps to the bag snapped quickly after only one use.
Published 5 months ago by Jasmyn Mackell

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag or short trips, May 16, 2013
This is very nice bag. I was a little bit afraid when I saw review that this bag has been damaged after one plane trip. I used this as a check-in bag and when I picked up at my destination there was no problems - bags came in perfect condition. This bag is strong and big advantage is that there are two side pockets - quite big. This one is perfect for one person for three - five day trip. enough space for cloths and some small items. Recommend this product. Last thing - 20 USD is very good price for this size bag, difficult to find this quality for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, quality duffle bag!, February 1, 2013
This is a great bag for the gym or for weekend trips away from home. It's very spacious and can hold at least 2 - 3 days worth of clothes if necessary. You won't be disappointed with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, March 19, 2013
I was surprised how much room this duffle has. It is very lightweight, but seems durable enough. No complaints here!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, but too big for my use, April 22, 2013
Reawakened "LT" (Santa Monica, CA) - See all my reviews
Thought this would be a good size for a carry on, but it's way too big for that. Very nice, sturdy bag though. If I didn't intend to fly with it, it would have worked out. Sent it back for a quick refund. Amazon is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Big with lots of pockets, April 27, 2013
This is a big bag but the layout is perfect for me. I use this bag for my photo gear. One of the things I really like is the 'clam' shell opening on top. I'm able to fit all of my collapsible reflectors/scrims and a 36" square light tent, sand bags (empty), some small backdrops and a few assorted mounts in the main compartment. One of the end pockets holds my flashes and flash triggers, the other end pocket holds my LED panels, well most of them. The small front pocket holds some of my most needed batteries.
This bag is constructed very well. The zippers are metal and of good size. It does have a hard bottom insert. The carrying handle are held together with a velcro pad. The hardware for the shoulder strap are a bit oversized, I think a good thing. Overall I am very happy with this gear bag and it will serve my purposes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger Than Expected, March 26, 2013
I need a bag that my work boots and uniform could easily fit in, and this bag is just the right size. I was afraid that, for the measurements given, and the price, it'd be smaller. It's large, probably an inch or so larger than the dimensions given. For this size, other bags are all at least double the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect sized bag, April 20, 2013
The bag was a perfect size to use as my new gym bag.it doesn't have a 100 pockets whichake bags into mini suitcases this one has just the right amount of space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, March 5, 2014
The Product Description States:
Material 600d polyester dimension 25 x 12 x 12 inch

But lower down is shows:
Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.8 x 4.6 inches; 2.2 pounds

It is around 25 x 12 x 12 mine was closer to 24" but definitely not 13.8"

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but cheap, February 6, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Handle Fell Apart on FIRST Use, September 17, 2013
Upon very first use (included in the bag were normal gym items -- a pair of sneakers, shorts, tee, towel... nothing at all heavy), the handle unraveled and is no longer usable.

I didn't expect it to be the nicest quality for this price, but I didn't expect it to fall apart before I could even walk out the door.

Everest Luggage Sporty Gear Bag - Large