5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag or short trips
Published 16 months ago by Peter1971

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the other one better
Published 3 months ago by Linda

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag or short trips, May 16, 2013
This is very nice bag. I was a little bit afraid when I saw review that this bag has been damaged after one plane trip. I used this as a check-in bag and when I picked up at my destination there was no problems - bags came in perfect condition. This bag is strong and big advantage is that there are two side pockets - quite big. This one is perfect for one person for three - five day trip. enough space for cloths and some small items. Recommend this product. Last thing - 20 USD is very good price for this size bag, difficult to find this quality for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, quality duffle bag!, February 1, 2013
This is a great bag for the gym or for weekend trips away from home. It's very spacious and can hold at least 2 - 3 days worth of clothes if necessary. You won't be disappointed with this purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, but too big for my use, April 22, 2013
Reawakened "LT" (Santa Monica, CA) - See all my reviews
Thought this would be a good size for a carry on, but it's way too big for that. Very nice, sturdy bag though. If I didn't intend to fly with it, it would have worked out. Sent it back for a quick refund. Amazon is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, March 19, 2013
I was surprised how much room this duffle has. It is very lightweight, but seems durable enough. No complaints here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger Than Expected, March 26, 2013
I need a bag that my work boots and uniform could easily fit in, and this bag is just the right size. I was afraid that, for the measurements given, and the price, it'd be smaller. It's large, probably an inch or so larger than the dimensions given. For this size, other bags are all at least double the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, March 5, 2014
The Product Description States:
Material 600d polyester dimension 25 x 12 x 12 inch

But lower down is shows:
Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.8 x 4.6 inches; 2.2 pounds

It is around 25 x 12 x 12 mine was closer to 24" but definitely not 13.8"

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect sized bag, April 20, 2013
The bag was a perfect size to use as my new gym bag.it doesn't have a 100 pockets whichake bags into mini suitcases this one has just the right amount of space.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the other one better, June 1, 2014
I bought bags for my family to use on a upcoming trip. We have strict restrictions on the size and weight of the bags and I bought 4 that I thought might work. The samsonite Tote-a-ton is too big, but I thought that maybe we could just fill it part way. But, it is just a soft sack, it has no form unless it is full, and I don't think it will work. I am keeping it because it will be great for my daughter carrying laundry and other stuff back and forth to her dorm. I also bought the CWC 23 inch foldable duffle. It's definitly smaller, and no one wants to use the small bag either. I think it is a good bag for the price, and may keep it anyway. I also bought the Outdoor Products Mountain Duffle Bag, Medium. Comparing these 2, this Everest bag is a little heavier and more rigid, which some may prefer but we need to put it into a larger piece of luggage for part of the trip. The Outdoor bag's straps seem to be sewn on better and that bag has a handle on the end that this bag doesn't. This bag has a moderate chemical odor that would probably go away. I am going to send this bag back and buy 3 more of the Outdoor ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big with lots of pockets, April 27, 2013
This is a big bag but the layout is perfect for me. I use this bag for my photo gear. One of the things I really like is the 'clam' shell opening on top. I'm able to fit all of my collapsible reflectors/scrims and a 36" square light tent, sand bags (empty), some small backdrops and a few assorted mounts in the main compartment. One of the end pockets holds my flashes and flash triggers, the other end pocket holds my LED panels, well most of them. The small front pocket holds some of my most needed batteries.
This bag is constructed very well. The zippers are metal and of good size. It does have a hard bottom insert. The carrying handle are held together with a velcro pad. The hardware for the shoulder strap are a bit oversized, I think a good thing. Overall I am very happy with this gear bag and it will serve my purposes well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but cheap, February 6, 2014
The bag was a decent size but the hooks and straps were very cheap. The metal used to attach the straps to the bag snapped quickly after only one use.

Everest Luggage Sporty Gear Bag - Large