5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I pictured.
Published 14 months ago by Nanciejeanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
This bag is HUGE. I wasn't expecting the bag to be this huge and when I packed it it was very heavy and awkward to carry, in future any luggage I have that holds this amount needs to have wheels. The original bag I received had a defective zipper, however I was able to easily exchange for a new bag. The bag is alright, I just want to warn people that it is HUGE.
Published 11 months ago by Kathryn Lippert

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I pictured., May 30, 2013
I have another Everest bag and really like it. My husband often steals it so I figured I would get him his own. I really like the separate side compartments on bags. Especially for shoes, toiletries, and dirty laundry accumulated throughout your trip. I don't like to mix those things with clean clothing. When this arrived, I was surprised at the height of this. It is taller than my previous bag. I like the the wider, shallower bags for myself (because I hate digging) but for my husband that taller one is better because his bigger shoes can fit. I also love that that bottom panel thing is sewn inside the lining. The ones with the bottoms that are removable drive me crazy--they always fall out or small stuff gets hidden underneath them. Also nice--the shoulder strap is attached to the bag with metal tabs and metal clips. VERY nice feature, as those plastic D rings can and clips can break(then you are trying to somehow tie your shoulder strap to the bag...and of course this always happens in the middle of an airport of something.)

Another nice thing about these kind of bags is that we use them when we go to the beach. We pack our clothes in them, and when we take our clothes out at the hotel, we take out our clothes and use these kind of bags as our "beach bag." LOTS of stuff can fit (big beach towels, radio, snacks, even a few cocktails :D :D) And since there are separate sections, your phone or wallet isn't swimming around with the sandy towels in the middle. Plus it is decent enough for my husband to carry to the beach...not a girly thing with flowers and rope handles or something. This one is a little big and slightly more "luggage-y" than my other one, so we probably won't use it for that purpose, but we could.

It IS a little heavy (even empty) which makes it more sturdy, but for carrying a long way, I kind of like those cheap light ones. So you have to decide if you want study, good-quality that is slightly heavy, or if you want cheap, lower-quality that is really light (but won't last long.) Depending on what I need them for, I have both kinds in my house!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, Very Big, March 18, 2013
Jeremy D Patrick (Cottage grove, OR. United States) - See all my reviews
This bag is huge and sturdy. Fit enough clothes for maybe 5 days plus a throw blanket and a pillow. Also folds flat when empty.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very very large bag, October 15, 2013
Ozzy (Jonesboro, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everest Luggage Travel Gear Bag - Xlarge (Apparel)
This bag seems and feels very sturdy with a decent strap length. Padded part of the strap also feels easy on the shoulder. However, this bag is certainly not for going to gym unless you will be carrying goalie gear of an ice hockey team. It can easily take 4-5 small (20") gym bags inside. It's also surprisingly deep and a well made shoulder bag.I read the reviews about this bag being huge but it's impossible to tell what people consider huge. If you're looking for a gym bag like I originally did, get the large one instead. I got the large one after I received my order and decided to keep this one to use it with camping gear or so as it seems pretty sturdy.

Only down side is, it doesn't have a small zippered compartment which is quite essential either while travelling or at the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big enough!, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Everest Luggage Travel Gear Bag - Xlarge (Apparel)
I picked this up for my husband who loves to bow hunt. It's large enough for the hunting gear he hauls back and forth. The price was very good for the size it was! Very impressed with everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is exactly what I wanted., December 3, 2012
I go camping with horses and was looking for a large inexpesive gear bag. This will hold all my riding cloths and I like the separate compartments on the end for undergarments, extra shoes, gloves/hats; etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everest Luggage Travel Gear Products, February 11, 2013
Excellent product,good quality, sturdy,easy to carry by hand or shoulder, accomodates a nice portion of belongings. I not only ordered this size, i ordered the medium size prior. No problem so far. A definite reccomendation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gear Bag, August 28, 2013
Very roomy and great deal for the price. Bought this as a gift for my son. I would recommend this to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, August 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It's In The Bag!, July 4, 2014
This is a great bag! I got 10 days worth of clothes including shoes and accessories in it for a trip and still had room for souvenirs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, March 25, 2014
I used this bag for 5 minutes before the strap broke. The bag was only half full and not very heavy. Very disappointing.

Everest Luggage Travel Gear Bag - Xlarge