Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

I have another Everest bag and really like it. My husband often steals it so I figured I would get him his own. I really like the separate side compartments on bags. Especially for shoes, toiletries, and dirty laundry accumulated throughout your trip. I don't like to mix those things with clean clothing. When this arrived, I was surprised at the height of this. It is taller than my previous bag. I like the the wider, shallower bags for myself (because I hate digging) but for my husband that taller one is better because his bigger shoes can fit. I also love that that bottom panel thing is sewn inside the lining. The ones with the bottoms that are removable drive me crazy--they always fall out or small stuff gets hidden underneath them. Also nice--the shoulder strap is attached to the bag with metal tabs and metal clips. VERY nice feature, as those plastic D rings can and clips can break(then you are trying to somehow tie your shoulder strap to the bag...and of course this always happens in the middle of an airport of something.)

Another nice thing about these kind of bags is that we use them when we go to the beach. We pack our clothes in them, and when we take our clothes out at the hotel, we take out our clothes and use these kind of bags as our "beach bag." LOTS of stuff can fit (big beach towels, radio, snacks, even a few cocktails :D :D) And since there are separate sections, your phone or wallet isn't swimming around with the sandy towels in the middle. Plus it is decent enough for my husband to carry to the beach...not a girly thing with flowers and rope handles or something. This one is a little big and slightly more "luggage-y" than my other one, so we probably won't use it for that purpose, but we could.

It IS a little heavy (even empty) which makes it more sturdy, but for carrying a long way, I kind of like those cheap light ones. So you have to decide if you want study, good-quality that is slightly heavy, or if you want cheap, lower-quality that is really light (but won't last long.) Depending on what I need them for, I have both kinds in my house!
55 comments|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2013
This bag is huge and sturdy. Fit enough clothes for maybe 5 days plus a throw blanket and a pillow. Also folds flat when empty.
on September 6, 2014
The bag itself is large and holds quite a bit. It was actually larger than I thought it would be. However, I only had the bag for a little over a month, traveled with it twice and on the 2nd trip two of the supporting legs that it sits on broke off. Now there are holes where those two legs were and it is unstable. When I tried to get a replacement or my money refunded I was not allowed to because it only has a 30 day refund policy, no ifs, ands or buts. There was no way to contact the seller or Amazon on this product to come to some sort of an agreement. While it may be a great bag for most purposes I believe that when you spend good money on a product you should be able to use it for longer than a month without it being completely destroyed. DO NOT be fulled by this product unless you want a bag that is a one time use only bag! I will NEVER purchase anything from this seller again.
on October 15, 2013
This bag seems and feels very sturdy with a decent strap length. Padded part of the strap also feels easy on the shoulder. However, this bag is certainly not for going to gym unless you will be carrying goalie gear of an ice hockey team. It can easily take 4-5 small (20") gym bags inside. It's also surprisingly deep and a well made shoulder bag.I read the reviews about this bag being huge but it's impossible to tell what people consider huge. If you're looking for a gym bag like I originally did, get the large one instead. I got the large one after I received my order and decided to keep this one to use it with camping gear or so as it seems pretty sturdy.

Only down side is, it doesn't have a small zippered compartment which is quite essential either while travelling or at the gym.
on February 11, 2013
Excellent product,good quality, sturdy,easy to carry by hand or shoulder, accomodates a nice portion of belongings. I not only ordered this size, i ordered the medium size prior. No problem so far. A definite reccomendation.
on December 3, 2012
I go camping with horses and was looking for a large inexpesive gear bag. This will hold all my riding cloths and I like the separate compartments on the end for undergarments, extra shoes, gloves/hats; etc.
on July 4, 2014
This is a great bag! I got 10 days worth of clothes including shoes and accessories in it for a trip and still had room for souvenirs.
on February 5, 2013
I picked this up for my husband who loves to bow hunt. It's large enough for the hunting gear he hauls back and forth. The price was very good for the size it was! Very impressed with everything!
on October 11, 2015
Well, this time the poor reviews were right. This bag has a large capacity but the clips for the shoulder strap are very weak and break very easily. You then have to carry the bag by the handles and pack light which defeats the purpose of a large capacity bag. The rest of the bag is cheap. Thin material, poor stitching, and a zipper which probably won't hold up. My bag's shoulder strap clips broke after first use. Look elsewhere!
on February 11, 2014
I use this on road trips and when flying. Most of the time it's not an issue for over-head compartments because it's so flexible and can squish into the bins. There's a lot of room and so far I've had no issues, good quality.