Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 31, 2012
I got this to use in place of a purse at dog trials. Most excellent. I was worried that this would be a cheesy fanny pack, but it's not. Seams are sturdy (this was a concern of mine bcs of the low price) and bound with cotton webbing. Outside seams are top-stitched. Zippers are fine; have had no problems. Pockets are surprisingly large for the size of this fanny pack. Waistband is generous length. I was expecting it to be a flimsy, poorly-sewn, "kid-sized" fanny pack. It's not.

I am putting up pix to show the inside.

There are 3 pockets. The largest 2 are easily accessible. The back one is less so; maybe this was the plan?

The boxy pocket on the front has a key fob sewn in. Obviously, it's easy to get at bcs it's in front.

The large compartment is the middle of the three. The workhorse. Easily accessible. Here's where you put your sunglasses, etc.

On the back (against your clothes) is a thin pocket with a zipper that does not (alas) go all the way across. This would be the place to carry your driver's license/cash bcs the short zipper makes access a little more difficult. It's also not visible to others.

This is not what you'd take mountain climbing or jungle exploring, but it's perfectly fine for a day hike, a dog trial, kids' soccer game, etc. I recommend it. mb
mb
review image review image review image review image
1010 comments269 of 271 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2014
So I was hesitant on purchasing this fanny pack. But let me tell you. This fanny pack completes me. As a 34 year old adult male, I have no idea why I have never used one before. The moment I heard it "click", I knew I was a fanny packer for life.

Everything I need to carry with me is one zipper away from me. My keys, my gum, money, nail clippers, my bottle of Tabasco sauce. It's all right there bellow my waist.

I have to tell you that every time I hear that click of completion, I feel like batman suiting up to fight crime, the only difference is I'm not fighting a crime, I'm living my life (thanks to this fanny pack).

Sometimes people will glance at it and I get the impression that they just don't understand the life of a fanny packer. I can only think that this is the same way batman feels when people look at him.

If I could wear two of them I would, I just don't have that much stuff to carry.

Get you one today!
66 comments252 of 264 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2011
I have always made fun of my mother for having a fanny pack, but it is one of the most useful things I have. Carrying a purse and chasing 3 toddlers is not easy; a fanny pack instead of purse makes it easier With the fanny pack I am able to keep all my important stuff with me, keys, money, cell phone, cc , ID. I can fit a bottle of water and an extra diaper in it too. I like having 3 pockets. One pocket for my keys and phone, another pocket for cash and cards, third pocket for everything else.

Overall the product has been very durable. Yes it did start out a little stiff but a few trips to the zoo and amusements and it is no loner stiff.

Con: for smaller waisted people there is extra belting that needs to be tucked in. If you are really skinny (24 inches to low 30in waist), it may be more of a nuisance. Belt is made long enough to accommodate larger waists.

Yes I would buy it again. You really don't realize that you are wearing it. Great for amusement parks where you can't take purses on rides. They almost always let you take a fanny pack on. (If your going to get wet, put important stuff in plastic zip bags, fanny pack dries fairly quickly.)
33 comments85 of 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2014
I ordered this for when we went on vacation. I liked the 3 different compartments for organization. It's big enough to hold a cell phone, car keys, room keys, credit card, cash, a small camera, and there's still room to add a couple of other smaller items. It's well made and lightweight. The weight comes from what you put in it.
22 comments35 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2009
This was the perfect companion to Disney World trip. We used it in park for 3 days and it was a life saver. The weather was unusally HOT for October so not having to lug around camera cases and my wife not having to take a pocket book was great. Everything we needed from snack bars to cameras was accommadated. Thanks for the excellant product and I would highly recommend.
0Comment43 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2015
I'm here to tell you about this fanny pack. Well, I received it today, and I am smitten. I'm leading a trip of 22 teenagers to Europe and this is EXACTLY the thing. It's spacious enough for my phone (a huge Samsung Note 4), my passport, money, and keys...it seems fairly sturdy and well built. I cannot wait to traipse through Italy feeling fabulous, yet PREPARED. 5 stars.
review image review image
on August 28, 2009
Excellent for hikes, bird watching & kayaking. It has room for a guidebook + camera + mini water bottle.
0Comment28 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2013
I USED THIS CONSTANTLY ON MY TRIP, SO IT GOT VERY DIRTY. WHEN I WASHED IT, IT CAME OUT LOOKING BRAND NEW. IT IS A VERY NICE PRODUCT.
33 comments32 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2013
I have purchased this item to wear for charity walks, and other such active events. It is nice and compact, but has just enough room for my phone, and a few other essentials.
on September 13, 2011
I was hoping to use this bag for quick grab & go geocaching, but it turned out to be smaller than I expected and I find it hard to put a single 6-oz spray bottle of Off inside the main pocket, not to mention camera or a small first aid kit. The advertised length of the bag is measured from the points where the pockets meet the strap, while a lot more representative size of the front pocket is actually 7 x 4.5. Other than that the bag is fine.