Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 16, 2010
This is a nice roomy waist pack. At first I wasn't sure about the material, as it is listed as fabric, but it is made out of the same material as most backpacks. I was able to put my digital camera and handy cam along with a small wallet in the large section of the pack along with a couple of small items. The zippers seem nice and durable too. I would recommend this product.
33 comments|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
The pack will be ok for my needs. The 16 1/2" width as stated is not correct. I thought the whole pouch would be 16 1/2 inches wide. The actual measurement the entire width where pouch is hooked to the belt is only 14". All that I can get in the last 1 1/2" on either side is my finger. Actual usable space for the width is more like 11" wide near the top. I can still use this but not for the original purpose. Since I couldn't see this before I buy it the measurements should show the usable space and should be correct.
11 comment|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2010
I have not wore this waist pack long; but for me it works out ideally. It has well constructed seams, fabric and zippers as well as a wide strap that goes around from the pack to the sturdy snap in buckle. It was simple to adjust the waist girth. It has three pockets; one of which is large. One pocket has a removeable key ring. I am pleased with this product and vendor;quick service.
11 comment|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2010
Ordered a few days ago and just received it today. It looks like a good quality fanny pack, made to last a long time. I like the material. (It feels/looks just like the hiking backpacks). I also like the bigger zippers, they appear to be heavier duty. (My old fanny pack, bought at Wal-Mart years ago, ripped at the zipper area and the zipper fell off!) I look forward to using this one quite often. In fact, I'm ordering another one to keep on hand. Can't find them around any more.
on October 6, 2012
I love this waist pack. Though I often carry a larger bag, I tuck all of the items I do NOT want stolen in this pack and take it with me when we go for walks with our dogs. Finally I can enjoy the walking without having to haul a huge bag all the way. I can get my cell phone, wallet, Kindle and many other important items in this pack and carry it without noticing it at all. If you are looking for something large enough for your important items, but small enough to allow for freedom of movement, this is for you. It is well made and the zippers work perfectly.
22 comments|47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2015
The shipping was nice - Actually ships during the estimated delivery date. I work at an assisted living facility for geriatrics 65 and over, so I would have to be carrying a bunch of gloves for those who are incontinent or dealing with other things, my work phone, my cellphone (iPhone 6 Plus) and the master keys to the facility - The bag carries all of them. I underestimated the size of it, and I'm a 5'3" woman with a Women's size 6 shoe. And the bag is literally the size of my foot; length wise. I love the compartments! I can most likely fit a water bottle and probably a snack size bag of chips. I can actually fit BOTH of my Nike LinarElement shoes in the large size fanny pack. The adjustable strap is very nice too. Love the bag, but it was too big to me to carry around my waist and around my facility. I should've triple checked the dimensions of the bag before ordering, but that's my lesson learned. :) I will most likely use the large size fanny pack for when I go on my canoe trip with my boyfriend and some other friends, or I will use this when I go walking around a forest preserve with my son and his dad/my boyfriend. Definitely gonna order another one, but I will stick to the standard size next time. :)
review image review image review image
on November 12, 2010
I have been looking in retail stores for a large waist pack for a long time. I have a very small one that I use to walk in the mall, etc.; however I wanted a larger one for trips and long excursions where I didn't want to carry my extremely heavy handbag.

I found this waist pack at Amazon.com and read the description. I received this wasit pack quickly and in perfect condition, and I absolutely love it. it is large enough to hold many items; but still small enough to be comfortable around my waist.

This product is durable and expandable since it is made of a strong material. I believe this is a product I will have for a very long time.
on April 3, 2012
This fanny pack is well designed. It has strong zippers, and is made from strong material. The low cost is attractive, but don't let that fool you into thinking it is low quality. It is very good. I am an EMT and needed a fanny pack to keep my most essential items close to me at all times so that I am ready to respond. The bag has separate sections, and a pocket in the main section, which helps me to keep everything in the bag organized. For those who may be looking for a bag for concealed carry, I think you would do well with this one. It has a zipper section at the back that is not obvious and could easily hold a compact handgun if that is your need. You do have to unzip to get to this back section, so it is not as fast as a breakaway bag, but I thought it would be worth mentioning for those who are looking for an inexpensive bag for that purpose.
on September 11, 2010
The wife loves it, it is big enough to hold everything she needs. I wanted her to get it because you read in the papers where some one is leaving a store, and a car drives by and pulls it out of their hands. My wife is handicapped, and this would make it harder to steal.
on April 6, 2011
This is a very high quality product. I've used it for several months with no signs of wear.

It's also comfortable around my waist with its adjustable waist strap.

The large zipper pulls make it easy to use without looking down.

This is one of the larger capacity belly bags without being bulky.