Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 19, 2010
I enjoy the heat and do not mind the light. This is Minnesota and the light is psychologically welcome. This heater lets me turn down the heat to the rest of the house if I am going to be in one spot for awhile. I specifically wanted the far-infrared heat.
on August 12, 2009
Just received this heater. It is much larger than I expected. When I turned it on it was literally like having the sun lighting up the room, even on the low setting. At the high setting, the light is so brilliant I needed to shade my eyes. It puts out so much bright light there would be no way to have this on while trying to sleep and it interferes with my preference to have the room darkened for film viewing. That said, it IS very warming to the body and does so very quickly, so I will be using it selectively. The Comfort Zone brand FIR heater would be a better choice for heating a room or multiple rooms.
on February 25, 2012
This heater was great while it lasted, after about two months it started smelling like burnt plastic every time we turned it on. Then the heating element burned out. This was not a particularly cold winter in NY so hadn't even used it very often, maybe a few times a week. Very, very disappointing. For a heater costing well over $100 it should not stop working within a couple of months. I am appalled by the poor quality and the amazon return policy was only 30 days! Maybe I should start an amazon business selling shoddy merchandise that doesn't break til 30 days. I can make a killing ripping off poor honest people, never again!
on May 31, 2014
I bought this heater from the Evergain Outlet in December 2013, it broke a month and a half later. I sent it back for repairs under the 1 year warranty in January 2014. I still don't have it in June. It doesn't seem like it has that many parts, but they haven't fixed it and they aren't too good at communication either. This was a bad experience overall and I lost my money. I'd suggest finding a better heater.
on February 10, 2013
This heater is totally awesome for it's far infrared warmth. It is warm and bright like the sun. It doesn't really heat up the space in a room, but lying in front of it makes me feel very toasty and warm in a very therapeutic way. First one I received failed to work after a few weeks, but I returned it and got another one which so far there has been no problem.
on December 1, 2013
I've one already for few years but the neck broke, so I need a new one. Iove this because it is quiet & the heat is instant.
on December 11, 2014
What a great heater! I like it so much I'm buying a second one. It is three years old
and works beautifully.
on March 27, 2011
The first time I turned the fan on it didnt work. The second time it, but the 3rd & 4th times no go.

Maybe I just got a lemon, but I will be returning it.

See 1 answered question