5.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath
This is a small, short birdbath but it is beautiful. I placed it in my yard near the bird feeders. The birds are already using it!
Published on March 6, 2012 by Joan

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but....
The glass bowl is beautifully colored and is made of heavy duty glass but the pole and forked end of the pole seem flimsy. I also believe it should be taller to discourage predators. I can't complain about the price. the bowl alone was worth at least that. I am going to look for a better stand. No complaints about shipping. Received quickly and undamaged.
Published on February 26, 2012 by Urbanhoundmom

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but...., February 26, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty dish - flimsy stand, October 31, 2012
C. Sharpe (St Augustine, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath
The glass dish is very pretty, but it broke off its base when I was repositioning the birdbath into place, after recently finding it lying on the ground. The dish had been affixed to the base only by a thin circle of glue. The metal pole/stand is not substantial at all - very skinny - and the "feet" that help secure it into the ground are too easily bent. Since the glass dish itself is not broken, I have simply placed it on top of some ground-cover junipers near my bird feeder, where it originally stood. Not ideal, but it'll have to do until I can come up with a better base and pole to mount the dish on. I'm disappointed in this purchase.

The dish is small, OK for sparrows. But I've never seen a larger bird use it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but ....could be better..., April 10, 2012
This review is from: Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath
I bought two others that were yellow with birds one is already broken in the first week....The issue is the stake is was to flimsy. Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath...the other one the glass plate came off!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but....., May 30, 2012
This review is from: Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath
This bird bath is very pretty, however, it is much smaller than I expected. I saw a similar one in a store locally and the bowl was considerably larger and the metal pole a lot taller.

It seems like this will not be practical as a bird bath, but still looks nice as a garden decorative. (it is pretty low to the ground so not really ideal as a functional birdbath.

It you are looking for something decorative, it's very pretty. I t was also well packaged and easy to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath, March 6, 2012
Joan "joaniesd" (Hermitage, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath

1.0 out of 5 stars In the garbage bin within 12 months of purchase, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath
I picked this birdbath because it seemed colorful, and was not a gigantic stone or concrete structure - would fit in my small yard well. It was indeed pretty. However, the glass and metal top has already broken off the post (it appears to have just come off because of exposure to elements - I am not aware of any particular stress applied to the top bowl), and the paint of the flower, which is applied to the underside of the glass bowl has already mostly peeled off. This, all in the first year of owning this thing. Trash. Maybe this thing would be OK if you want a birdbath to sit in your living room, where it doesn't get rained on or exposed to cold weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruby birdbath, September 13, 2011
This review is from: Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath
This was purchased as a gift. The recipients were thrilled to receive it. It is even more beautiful than the photo shows. Mary V, NYC

1.0 out of 5 stars Crooked Stake, September 14, 2012
This review is from: Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath
Made in China garbage. The flimsy stake wouldn't screw in straight (crooked.) This item was returned as quickly as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, Pretty, Simple and the Birds Like it Too, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath
This is a pretty, colorful and simple bird bath that has been in my garden for over a year now. At first I thought it was very shallow, but as I did a little research I realized that if your bird bath is too deep that the birds can't use it. This Bath uses a stake to go in the ground (double prong at the bottom that looks like a sideways L to keep it steady) which does give it the effect of a flower on a stem. I set up my sprinklers so that just watering my garden fills the bird bath and have seen many birds use it.

I do have a small garden so I didn't want anything too big and I wanted lots of color. This might not be what I had traditionally thought of as a bird bath, but I am very pleased with the purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars When received it was rusty and scratched, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath
In the photo it's a beautiful piece , I bought it for a gift, so disappointed when it came rusty and scratched.

Ruby Pansy Glass Birdbath