Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.25 shipping
+ $9.79 shipping
Everki Swift Light Laptop Backpack, Fits up to 17-Inch (EKP116NBK)
|Price:||$37.41 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$12.58 (25%)|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Elastic Snug-Fit laptop compartment secures up to 17" laptops
- Large interior zippered pocket
- High contrast lining makes items easy to find
- Outside zippered pocket for keeping items within quick reach
- Side drink or quick-stow pockets
- Integrated shoulder strap headphone cable management
- Ruggedized water-resistant bottom cover
- Laptop Compartment: 1.38"x11.61"x18.31"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Everki Swift Light Laptop Backpack, Fits up to 17-Inch (EKP116NBK)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||W&F GEAR COLLECTION|
|Dimensions||18.5 inches x 12.2 inches x 5.51 inches||18.18 inches x 13.4 inches x 9.1 inches||21.06 inches x 14.57 inches x 6.3 inches||18.8 inches x 11.8 inches x 9 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.5 pounds||4.1 pounds||2.9 pounds||2.9 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- The laptop section is generously sized and easily fit my 15.6 inch laptop.
- There are numerous small-to-mid sized pockets, pouches, compartments, etc. to hold mice, cables, pens, and other smaller items that would get lost in larger sections.
- The bottom is fairly tough and appears to be at least somewhat water resistant; I have no worries setting the pack on the ground.
- Reasonably sleek look
- I would have appreciated more padding around the laptop area, but I can't say it's any worse than the majority of other laptop packs I've looked at.
- The stitching does not hold up over time. The rubbery section on the upper right strap (if you were wearing the pack) with the Everki logo has ripped on both the top and bottom seam. The bottom left strap is tearing in the middle. Strings are hanging loose from the straps and a number of seams. The breaking point was when the "knot" at the very end of the bottom left strap ripped apart, leaving only the right strap remotely usable.
I've been using backpacks for school and work for over 20 years, and this backpack was loaded with less weight and was, by far, treated gentler than any other (after all, my laptop was it it). This being the case, I'm disappointed that this backpack has been among the least durable, with stitching ripping as if I was loading it down with 100lbs of weight (reality: ~10-12 pounds).Read more ›
I have the Caselogic Nox bag and will use that instead since it roughly the same weight. Decent bag for the price though.
Update: after six months, I am still entirely happy with this bag. It is holding up well for me, and I use it every day.
My biggest concerns when buying were: how well the backpack would hold up given the number of poor reviews that report the bag easily falls apart and whether it was spacious enough to hold all my stuff. When I received the bag I found no visible signs of fraying, poor stitching, and etc and the material seems more resilient than I was expecting based off of reviews. Maybe I got lucky or am not as rough with it but so far I haven't experienced any problems.
I plan on revisiting my review several months from now to report whether I have any issues with it falling apart, until then I'd recommend this bag to anyone looking for a functional, sleek bag.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect!!! I love this bag. Very comfortable for me. Easily can fit my 17inc LaptopPublished 3 months ago by Islam
Great bag. Almost too many compartments, kept forgetting where I had put stuff! Perfect for an extended business trip.Published 4 months ago by Chapin
Small, light backpack, perfect for carrying just a few items with you. The only thing that keeps it from being perfect is the side pouches. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Mike
It's okay. 2 things that weren't as I expected were the straps and the inside slot for my Macbook Pro. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Teddy Foster
I just got my bag in today, I bought it mainly for the cheap price. To all who own a ASUS ROG G751 series, the laptop fits but it's a bit tight. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Ronald ruselowski
ok the back pack is good i like it in fact but there is a big problem, with it that they do not tell you, if you have a laptop that is not very thick about l1/2 an inch like razer... Read morePublished 6 months ago by armando
Pretty decent bag. Just barely fits my MSI GS70 STEALTH PRO-099 17.3-Inch Laptop. The padding isn't quite as much as I would like and it won't fit the laptop in the sleeve that... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Charlotte