4.0 out of 5 stars seems pretty decent
Published on April 28, 2011 by Jill A Washburn

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended
This item was purchased for Christmas. Within 30 minutes of it being out of the box, it broke. Not sturdy at all. I would not recommend it for any reason.
Published on January 8, 2011 by LAWard

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, January 8, 2011
This review is from: Everlast Cardio Strike Bag (Black) (Sports)

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, January 13, 2011
This review is from: Everlast Cardio Strike Bag (Black) (Sports)
Within the first couple days of mild use, the inner bladder bag deflated!!! Took it back for another 1 and it happend again!!!! Dont buy this item. Waste of time and $$$!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing..., December 2, 2010
This review is from: Everlast Cardio Strike Bag (Black) (Sports)
I was very excited when I bought this. I did some research and read reviews on this and other punching bags (This one has very few reviews on the internet. Must still be pretty new.) but once I got it home and put it together I realized pretty quickly that it's just like punching around a balloon. It has no weight to it. Also it's not adjustable like I'd hoped so I took out one of the bars to make it a little lower for kicking and for my four year old to have at it as well. I'm a woman, 5'6" about 123 lbs. I bought this to add to my home gym and to help relieve stress. This is among the least expensive of it's kind but it seems you get what you pay for. I have the Everlast Reflex Bag and I really like it, which is why I decided to buy this as well but there's a big difference between hitting a reflex bag and hitting inflated cloth. That being said, I'll keep it for a while until I decide to trade up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont Buy, January 6, 2011
This review is from: Everlast Cardio Strike Bag (Black) (Sports)
Broke in 20 minutes. The base is well constructed and small, which drove me to choose this unit, but the bag is like a child's toy. The balloon/bag thing popped after 15 minutes of mild exercise. Now, it leaks too badly to use. Don't waste your money. Spend a bit more and buy something that will last more than 1 day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Bag, January 3, 2011
This review is from: Everlast Cardio Strike Bag (Black) (Sports)
I bought this bag for my very athletic twelve year old daughter for Christmas. It was easy to set up. She used it for four days before it started to deflate. Thought that perhaps the value on the bottom came lose, so we pumped it up again, but no use.....it deflated again in less than 24 hours.....very disppointing

1.0 out of 5 stars develops leaks, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Everlast Cardio Strike Bag (Black) (Sports)
The first one developed a leak after my daughter used it for one day. We figured it was a defective unit and got it replaced. However the second one only lasted two days before developing a leak in the bladder. As others have said there is no weight to the bag but it is fine for kids to work out and it is easier for them than a speed bag - however it doesn't even hold up for a child's use. Zero for Two - I am giving up on it and returning it for credit.

4.0 out of 5 stars seems pretty decent, April 28, 2011
This review is from: Everlast Cardio Strike Bag (Black) (Sports)
I didn't look at the reviews until after I purchased this bag at JC Penneys. I was really concerned about it after reading all of them... but honestly so far so good. I have had it for about a week now and its holding up great. I am 5'2. 170 lbs. When I hit it, its not a lightweight punch or kick. Has a bit more of reflex than I thought but I am getting used to it... I am just a beginner and was looking for something to get me used to boxing more or less. I put on my ipod and go to it. My biggest issues were around the setup, the pump didn't work well so I had to blow it up by mouth which took forever, and then putting sand in the bottom, what's the deal with the small hole...? what? lol. Took me 4 hours to set up, hence the 4 stars. If you buy this make sure you are putting in enough air to expand the bag to fit the cloth, it doesn't seem like it will go, but it does!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Product...Dont buy, March 8, 2011
This review is from: Everlast Cardio Strike Bag (Black) (Sports)
Purchased bag from Sports Authority and took it home to use. It was late so I set it up and decided to use it the next day. The next morning the bag was already deflated before I even used it. Took the product back to the store and got another one since I figured it was something I did wrong. The sales associate stated they've had alot of these returned and suggested I get the replacement plan in case it happened again. I purchased the replacement plan for $10 and set up the bag at home. I got a good 3-4 days out of it before it deflated again. Called the replacement plan company and in the process of being screwed over since they're not responding or trying to help. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS unless they fix this issue in a newer model.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish, March 12, 2011
This review is from: Everlast Cardio Strike Bag (Black) (Sports)
I bought this item so i could continue a good cardio kickbox workout whilst away, the product is OK with some flaws. The bag leaks slowly so you need to pump it up sometimes after a short session on the bag. The biggest problem though is the flexibility of the thing it is just too much, you cannot do a true cardio workout on the bag as you cant get any combinations together as its bouncing all over the place. Pay that little more for better products out there, this is one to avoid!!!!!!

UPDATE

I tried to utilise this product for my first full session tonight, this is an absolute useless piece of gear, the bag burst and the base split, all within 20 minutes of a not too hard workout, if I could give this minus stars it would so get them. Absolute rubbis item!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Busted Balloon, February 19, 2011
This review is from: Everlast Cardio Strike Bag (Black) (Sports)
I purchased this bag for my wife, and she used it three times before the thing started leaking. I was considering taking it back for another, but after reading all of the other reviews with the same problem, I won't waste my time. I've bought a lot of Everlast equipment over the years and still have all of it after years of abuse. But this is just a bad design.

Everlast Cardio Strike Bag (Black)
$89.99 $71.99