4.0 out of 5 stars Fine but SMALL
Using a tape measure, find the distance around your hand at the widest point. This would be around the thumb joint, with the hand flat on a table. If it's 8.5" these gloves will barely fit you. Anything more and you won't be able to get them on. I think this is the kind of information that Amazon or Everlast should make clear.
Published on March 5, 2011 by Papoulka

2.0 out of 5 stars Super small!
They're a good weight, but they're made for small hands. I can't use these. They were a good value though!
Published 10 months ago by Britny Delp

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine but SMALL, March 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Kids Gloves available in this Price Range, April 3, 2010
Stephen (Southern CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everlast Pro Style 8-Ounce Training Gloves (Sports)
I got these gloves for my 8 year old son. They fit my 10 year old son better. It is a good glove for reflex bag workouts. If your kids are going to really pound on a heavy bag with these gloves you may want to tape their wrists. The gloves should be put on by someone who is not wearing them for proper use. The 2 1/2 inch velcro strap should be pulled tight to support their wrist. You should explain to children that they need to stop if the are having any pain.

If you have more than one kid you have to realize that the kids are going to want to hit each other with these on. These are not giant marshmallow trainers and it hurts to get hit with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 18, 2007
K. Jones (Pennington, AL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everlast Pro Style 8-Ounce Training Gloves (Sports)
I bought these for my 9 year old daughter and she loves them. They provide great protection for her when she uses the 70 lb Everlast bag that I also purchased. She has devised her own way of getting them on and off by herself (even though she never wants to take them off).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, esp for women with small hands!, January 27, 2012
I am a petite woman (5'1", petite build) and have very small hands. These boxing gloves fit me perfectly and are easy to get on and off. I took a chance and was a little wary since they are so inexpensive but they are great quality and came in a nice package. I am a very happy customer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Youth Glove, December 13, 2011
J. Noponen (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
I bought these gloves for my 6 yr old son who recently started boxing. His trainer was impressed with the gloves and recommended them to other partents looking for a quality youth sized set of boxing gloves.

These are a professional set of gloves in a hard-to-find lightweight size for younger kids and I would definitely recommend them to others looking for an alternative to the generic youth boxing gloves found in the the toy isles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Youth Boxing Glove, October 18, 2011
Great youth boxing glove, fit my 9 year olds hands perfectly. I believe she will outgrow them before they would need to be replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty!!, December 12, 2012
Rosemary Ramirez (Scottsdale, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
I got 2 sets of these for my grandsons, they came today, tried them on myself, and they will be a perfect fit for the 10 yr olds!!
I even punched the wall a couple of times, very sturdy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good glove available quickly, November 14, 2010
I ordered these because my 11 year old son needed a new pair of gloves quickly. As you know, it can be very difficult to figure out sizing, but these gloves were sent to me within two days and turned out to be perfect. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Youth Training Gloves, September 7, 2008
Bought these for my great nephew (5 years old) - he loves wearing them when he's playing on his WII (or however that word is spelled).

I'm sure they outlast his wanting to "play" boxing.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, December 19, 2012
I have small hands & that's why I got the junior version -- I believe most women with smaller hands would like these best. Working with the mitts, you will get one of the best workouts EVER. I highly recommend the gloves & the mitts!!

Everlast Pro Style 8-Ounce Training Gloves