5.0 out of 5 stars Dude your an idiot
This isn't a PIECE OF FICTION. This is a Game Supplement for the EQRPG tabletop game. Stop posting your reviews that its an "out of date piece of crap" and stuff. 24 dollars for a supplement for D&D (this is D&D 3.0/3.6 via the OpenGame License using EVERQUEST) is cheap.
Published on June 19, 2009 by Elizabeth O. Bryant

1.0 out of 5 stars Too high priced for a paperback
Published on December 3, 2005 by S McCabe

5.0 out of 5 stars Dude your an idiot, June 19, 2009
This review is from: Everquest Realms of Norrath Forests of Faydark (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too high priced for a paperback, December 3, 2005
This review is from: Everquest Realms of Norrath Forests of Faydark (Paperback)
I've played EQ since day one and had planned to buy every piece of fiction written about the world of Norrath that brought the lore of the planet alive. I've rated this book a one solely on the basis of the publishers cheap marketing ploy to soak the Everquest community by charging us hardback prices for cheap paperbacks. $24 bucks list price for a paperback? Start taking the EQ communty seriously and give us the lore in hardback form as they did for The Rogue's Hour. I'll hang onto my money until you do.

Everquest Realms of Norrath Forests of Faydark
Everquest Realms of Norrath Forests of Faydark by Scott Holden-Jones (Paperback - February 2, 2004)
Used & New from: $8.99