Say Yes to the Dress 15 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Here Comes the Bride Again... and Again The Kleinfeld bridal salon can get over a hundred appointments a day making it important to keep things running. Sometimes some brides, like Angelina Zito, love visiting so much they come even when they don't have an appointment.
2. Bridal BFFs Keasha helps bride Lyerly Spongberg choose a dress for her second wedding. Joining her are her two young daughters and two soon-to-be teen stepdaughters. To make it a family experience, Lyerly tries to please all her daughters by trying on many dresses.
3. Mother Knows Best Every girl looks forward to their wedding day, but finding the perfect dress isn't always so easy. Sometimes the first dress they try on is the one and other times brides like Leslie Saunders have to bring in several friends to choose the perfect dress.
4. I Do Redux Bridal's not all about the girls! From a husband and son picking out gowns for mom, to a brother who's the family fashion guru, will their opinions matter?
5. Daddy's Little Girl Nicole has flown in on a private jet with her family to go shopping at the salon. Isabel is looking for a classic gown that has an Audrey Hepburn feel to it. 8-months pregnant, Michelle visits alterations to make sure the dress fits her belly,
6. Bridal Blow Out Some lucky brides bring their stylish bridesmaids to help them find the perfect dress, but Gabby's friend is TLC's own style maven Stacy London. Elizabeth wants her sister's approval on her dress but will her decision overcome her sister's disappointment
7. Runway Bridal In tonight's episode, the top team at the salon are hunting for the cutting edge in gowns at Bridal Market Week, while in the store, brides are searching for that one dress that will transform them for the big day.
8. Every Bride Counts Slow days at Klienfeld doesn't always mean an easy day at the bridal salon. Camille refuses to let the managers take over her appointment. Michele is a petite bride looking for a vintage-style dress and Janice, a biker chick, wants something outrageous.
9. Grooms in Gowns No grooms actually try on any gowns, but they do have their hands in the choosing! One groom enjoys his bride's cleavage; another exerts a tremendous amount of influence; and a third groom destroys one bride's dream by breaking the engagement.
10. What a Bride Wants Brides begin their wedding dress search either knowing what they want or having no idea whatsoever. For Kimberly, Marie and Elberta, not knowing what they want proves to be a whirlwind of drama for them, their families, consultants and even designers.
11. It's Always Something Shopping for a wedding dress is a challenge, especially for Kate Gosselin from TLC's "Jon & Kate Plus 8," who wants a dress for her renewal ceremony. But after Kate falls in love with two gowns, managers must convince a designer to turn 2 dresses into on
12. Double the Trouble When a bride chooses her wedding gown sometimes she still needs to be convinced she made the right choice. For Vicky and her twin sister honesty might not always be the best policy. And a double fitting for bride and mom leaves everyone gushing with glee
It's a great show! Love to watch with my
Fiance! Great ideas for weddings and gowns! And always interesting stories
This show is so entertaining , and you can always learn something.
The staff is great to see and deal with difficult brides and entourage
I would not say this a bad or obnoxious reality series it was just that I didn't feel hooked or entertained by the subject or the people.Published 15 months ago by Robyn