Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

100%

on July 27, 1998
Cynthia has truly put effort, research and emotional content into producing a text that should be required reading for every new teacher, administrator and counselor! A remarkable work that brings the focus on to the positives and strengths of the child, instead of hammering away at behavior patterns that are looked upon as correctable.
on December 24, 2002
This book is a great book to learn how to teach your child to read. I would recommend this book and learning about your child's learning style. This book is right EVERY child can succeed when taught in a way they can understand!
on April 9, 2015
I've recently moved and being a former teacher I'm rethinking my collection of nonfiction books. As a book lover, I can't get rid of a book without giving it a chance. By giving this book a chance, I realized it's not just for educators. This is a great resource for parents and anybody who works with people could glean something from this book.

Every child can succeed will stay in my collection. It has shed light on myself and on my interactions with others.
on October 11, 2013
Helped so much! Didn't know why I haven't read it before! Helped understand my child with homeschooling! Helped me see how to relate more with my child!
on May 31, 2010
If you would like to better understand yourself and those around you, this is the answer! Simple, to the point, and not just about KIDS.