Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 24, 2013
I checked this book out at our library for my 2-yr-old horse-lover. She REALLY enjoyed the story, however it was very odd to me that we don't learn the main character's name until 3/4 the way through the book! This was the only book of the series available at our library, so we had not read the earlier books. I believe an author should write each book both independently and as a series, keeping in mind that not every reader will have read the preceding books in a series.
on December 9, 2013
My girls are 3 and 5 and they absolutely love these books. They are very well written and are enjoyable for Momma as I read them before bedtime. The series of books are filled with wonderful teachable moments and resonate with little people. If you have girls, you need ALL of these book. We've started my little niece on these as well. Lots of love for Nellie Sue.
on July 25, 2012
We got my 3 year old "Every Cowgirl Needs a Horse" for her 3rd birthday, since her party was a cowgirl theme. She loved it, so I picked this one up, too. She LOVES this book, even more than the first, I think. That said, you kind of need to have read the first to understand that the main character thinks of her bike as a horse. Not entirely necessary, but makes this book even more fun to have the background.
on June 3, 2012
My little ones learn a valuable lesson and I have purchased all 3 of these books. Cute and colorful illustrations that will keep your little ones engaged! My daughter is in love with horses and she is almost 4, her bike is going to be her horse for her birthday! This series gives an imaginative story and teaches children to love what you have. This story teaches children to be helpful to others and not to think of just yourself to win.
on January 1, 2013
Cute book. nice art. big words on page and easy to read. THis is more for your "city cowgirl"

k;lk kjklj lkj kj
on July 3, 2012
In this third, and funniest, book featuring bicycle cowgirl Nellie Sue, she enters her two-wheeled horse Beauty in a bicycle rodeo at the county fair. Full of action and adventure, this story will have parents laughing along with their children. And the lesson about friendship and fairness will give them a topic for discussion. Lynne Avril's lively drawings increase the enjoyment of this quick-moving story.
on March 7, 2013
This book is too cute! Definitely sparks imagination. My daughter loves it when I read the series to her. We purchased all 3 after checking them out at the library!
on December 12, 2013
We have bought the complete series for our nieces and they love them.. Very cute content, prefect for young girls.
on October 8, 2013
A fun easy read book about a fun cowgirl nellie sue, this is a great read for any girl who wants to be a cowgirl.
on August 15, 2015
This is their favorite when they're dressed in their pink cowgirl outfits