Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Starting at $149.99 Outdoor Recreation

Format: Hardcover|Change

on July 16, 2014
Every little girl will fell in love with the character of Nellie Sue. She has a

fantastic and very colorful imagination. She sees what others cannot really see---her own

horse in inside her mind. He created a world of fantasy of her own. Its what every child

should experience the wonder of magical horse of pure wonder and imagination. I'm sure this

book will win the heart of every little girl out there.Horses: Kids book of fun facts & amazing pictures on animals in nature
on January 11, 2014
I bought this book based solely on the reviews, which were stellar. When I got it and read it I couldn't help but wonder what book the previous reviewers could have been reading? It was just OK. Maybe I'm asking too much from a children's book.
on August 21, 2015
The book isn't well written. If you're expecting a cute story about a little girl and her pony, think again. It's a sad birthday girl that thinks she's getting a pony only to be disappointed by a bike.... that she can't ride.... What a dumb name for a fittingly awful story.
on December 25, 2013
My lil 3 year old granddaughter loves horses. This is such a cute story. I gave it to her for Christmas. Of course she loved the cover and I'm sure the story too! It may be more for a 4 - 5 year old, depends on how child listens to stories.
on April 25, 2011
I gave this to my sister as a birthday present. She is well over 13 but loved it very much. Said it was a pretty cool book. Unfortunately, the first copy that was sent to her was pretty damaged and had to be returned, but she had the 2nd copy in her hands with just a couple of days. It was very easy to return the 1st copy, too.
on September 1, 2015
I have 2 little boys, this book was given to me in a huge pile of books. When I grabbed it I thought for sure I'd hear complaints about a "girl book" thanks to school....but nope no complaints.

I love the watercolor, it's vibrant but still looks like a kids book. This is an adorable story about a girl who wants a horse for her birthday, but gets a new bike instead. My boys were very interested in why she got a bike, all her chores, and everything that "cowgirls/boys" like.

Very cute.
on March 1, 2014
The book is a little off-beat...just enough to make a six-year-old laugh, and the artwork is adorable. I bought the whole series, and each one is good. Sometimes as time goes on, the books go "downhill", but this author keeps the quality up, and each book stands alone very well. I think the reading level is average 1st grade, so they were a bit simple for her
to read, but the stories made them enjoyable. If you're only going to buy one of the series...get this one.
on July 9, 2015
I got this book as part of a baby shower gift for a horse lover. I thought it was sweet story and the soon to be mom loved it & can't wait to read it to her precious little girl! It was received in good shape and in a timely manner. Thank you!
on February 29, 2016
We LOVE this book. I read it to our children in my best country accent, and the book comes to life. Our daughter's imagination took off after she read it. We can't wait to dive into the other "cowgirl" books.
on March 31, 2013
I love this book! My granddaughter is newly 4 and has been taking pony riding lessons for a few months now. This is a perfect book for her! She loves the story and the brightly colored pictures. Love it!