5.0 out of 5 stars Great read.
I love the way this magazine is written, the set-up is so easy to follow. The articles speak to me not only in the kitchen but in my roles as wife, mom, grandma, and friend. I read it front to back and than over and over as it has so much to think about. Glad I can get it on my Kindle but I think I may have to buy a issue every once and awhile to get my paper fix.
Published on December 21, 2011 by akmom1

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment in more way than one
I had been considering canceling my Kindle Fire subscription, due to problems with delivering the current issue on time. The March issue was a week late; to Amazon's credit, they did refund the charge for that month.

Published on March 4, 2012 by Christine Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., December 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this magazine, January 3, 2012
Amazon Customer (Hoosick Falls, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Every Day with Rachael Ray (Kindle Edition)
I am SO glad this is on kindle - I never want to throw away the physical copies, then I end up with a huge stack of back issues. Perfect solution for me, since I only ever refer back a month or 2.

This magazine fits my life so perfectly - food, travel ideas, entertaining ideas, cool new products - this is an awesome magazine.

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment in more way than one, March 4, 2012
This review is from: Every Day with Rachael Ray (Kindle Edition)

But I was in Market Basket yesterday, and saw the April 2012 issue on their magazine rack. Guess where it isn't? If you guessed, "my Kindle", you win a cookie. I thought that the whole idea of an electronic subscription, heck, even a snail-mail subscriptions, is that you get the magazines sooner than they show up on the newsstand. BTW, this is the only magazine I have this problem with, the others I subscribe to always show up on time.

Now, let's get onto the actual content of this magazine. Do they even test these recipes, or is there just sloppy editing? I decided to try the crockpot white bean & ham soup recipe in the March issue. Let me tell you that if you made this recipe to the letter, you'd be nomming on beans and carrots that are barely cooked. Not tasty. First of all, they did NOT instruct the cook to soak the dried beans first. I chose to soak anyway. Also, they claimed that the soup would be done in five hours when cooked on LOW in a crockpot. I allowed some extra time, still not done. Recipes in Slow Cooker Revolution call for soaking beans and letting them cook on LOW for at least 9 hours.

I'm an experienced cook, and even I had trouble tweaking this to get it to work. This is a warning to novice cooks who are thinking about this magazine - DON'T. Not if this is indicative of their slow cooker and other recipes. If you want fast and easy recipes that work, try Everyday Food (1-year auto-renewal) instead.

2.0 out of 5 stars Like this magazine.....but, June 23, 2013
Kathy (Hamburg,Ny) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Every Day with Rachael Ray (Kindle Edition)
This magazine is formatted differently than most that employ an app. Very hard to read unless you zoom in on parts of a page. I also can't access past issues. Very frustrating.
Nex me I might just warch for a good deal on the print edition.
I do okay with my other 4 magazines that have an app.....this one is just too small on the screen. Needs Emeril to kick it up a notch for Rachael!

3.0 out of 5 stars Rachel Ray's Everyday Magazine, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Every Day with Rachael Ray (Kindle Edition)
Not many recipes my family would eat, but I love the format and it is a pretty magazine to look at,with some good ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Favorite Magazines, June 18, 2012
This review is from: Every Day with Rachael Ray (Kindle Edition)
I had loved Rachael Ray's Everyday magazine ever since I opened up an issue and seen BLD- the Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner of people that she interviews. I also loved the section that shows what's in people's refrigerators. I am a Home Ec expert, so maybe that's why I enjoy things like these, but the magazine does have good food photos or innovative recipes.
Most of all, you get to know Rachael better through her monthly narratives. You learn that she's a big advocate of pet care and to feed the homeless. It's a glimpse inside her life, as her magazine is really personal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Day with Rachael Ray, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Every Day with Rachael Ray (Kindle Edition)
Love, Love, Love this magazine!! It has so many helpful tips and recipes. I literally buy this magazine to enhance my cooking for my family. Every week I try the recipes from this magazine and its "running" joke with my family of "what's for dinner" lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome magazine, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Every Day with Rachael Ray (Kindle Edition)
this magazine has alot of great recipe's,great pictures of the food in the recipe's.Rachael makes very easy to do recipe's.

5.0 out of 5 stars always good, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Every Day with Rachael Ray (Kindle Edition)
always a good source for new recipes and new gadgets to add to my collection along with new ways for old standbys

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mag!, September 10, 2012
This review is from: Every Day with Rachael Ray (Kindle Edition)
Always has great seasonal recipes, informative and fun magazine. Love all the extras: travel, clothes and gadgets. Check it out!

Every Day with Rachael Ray