- File Size: 266 KB
- Print Length: 168 pages
- Publisher: Endurance Publishing (May 1, 2010)
- Publication Date: May 1, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00480P5C6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#186,639 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #33 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Fertility
- #85 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Infertility
- #323 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Christian Living
|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$14.95|
Save $6.15 (41%)
Every Drunken Cheerleader: Why Not Me? Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Through the years, many of Kristine's readers have contacted her with words of thanks and stories of their fertility battle. With the permission of these brave women, Kristine has compiled those sorties and told them through the eyes of one woman. Her newest title, JULIA'S FIGHT, is a must-read novel to understand infertility.
More about Kristine and her work at www.KristineWaits.com or on Facebook at Kristine Waits, Author.
Top Customer Reviews
It's filled with great advice for friends, family, and yourself. It's nothing I hadn't already reaqd from a few other self help infertility books, but the author had a great story and I really enjoyed reading it.
I'm definitely recommending this book to friends (both infertile and not).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very personal account of her journey through fertility challenges. Yeah I hate the dreaded word too lol. Will recommend the book any day.Published 3 months ago by AdeeeeeeeeE
Loved this book!! It really made me realize that the way I was feeling was normal and okay.Published 4 months ago by J
Thanks a lot for writing this! It's a witty and funny but deeply emotional expression of the daily struggles every fertility challenged woman can identify with. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Anyziggy
Encouraging book for anyone dealing with infertility. After reading this you will know you aren't alone.Published 15 months ago by Rachel
No negative blabbing, just real emotion and extremely helpful advice! Great book to read if you are beginning a journey toward parenthood.Published 16 months ago by Sara Ellenwood
This book was excellent. It's not a medical perspective. It's not a technical "this is what you should do" perspective. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Katie
Not finished with it, but so far it's been a funny, heartfelt look at infertility! She gets it.Published 18 months ago by Jake Schoeffler
I highly recommend this book! She writes so well easy to get hooked it! I laughed, cried, highlighted sections for my friends and family to read HAHA. Read morePublished 23 months ago by shala mailhot
Chose to read this book a part of my 2ww following my 3rd iui. Feeling inspired by her Faith in God and suggestions for dealing and allowing myself to feel hurt. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Keri Beth Langner
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self Help
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Issues
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Fertility
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Fertility
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Christian Living
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Motivational