5.0 out of 5 stars Great singer, but the songs are mislabeled.
Published on October 30, 2010 by Rachel

1.0 out of 5 stars The album may be ok, but the website ranks very low in my opinion.
I wouldn't know what the album sounds like. The site never gave me the download, even though it charged me for the album. I'm not a big fan of this website.

It got me in some loop trying to make me update my 1-click profile - which I did not want to do. Then it charged me for the album and I never got the download.
Published 2 months ago by David P Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great singer, but the songs are mislabeled., October 30, 2010
This review is from: Every Monday Morning (MP3 Music)
I was very impressed with how well Sarah sings. I had never heard of her before, but because of the Amazon album sale I decided to check her out. All the songs on the album are fantastic, but I did notice that some of the songs were mislabeled so I thought I should clear that up. Songs 1-3 are correct. #1 is Jack of Hearts, 5 is Stop the Bleeding. 6 is Don't Love Me. 7 is Blue Guitar. 8 is Wrapped in Moonlight. 9 is All You've Got. I think all the rest of correct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Album, September 18, 2010
This review is from: Every Monday Morning (MP3 Music)
Sarah has a wonderful voice. And the songs in album are also excellent. the more you listen, the more you will enjoy. I notice this album through her free mp3 song "With Or Without You". If you are not sure, try that one first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sarah Darling has a GREAT voice!, October 17, 2009
This review is from: Every Monday Morning (Audio CD)
The more I listen to this CD, the more I enjoy it! Sarah's voice control, accuracy, quality, and timing are exceptional. I hope she reaches lots of folks, because if they hear her, they will feel as I have come to feel. Truly exquisite voice!

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOO Great!!, July 28, 2009
This review is from: Every Monday Morning (Audio CD)
I really love this record so, so much!! Sarah has such an amazing ability to write lyrics that really speak to me and to a lot of young women out there! She's so talented and I expect to hear many more great things from her in the future! You rock, girl! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Pleasant Surprise- "WOW", January 16, 2010
This review is from: Every Monday Morning (Audio CD)
Absolutely Blown Away, best album I've heard in years, not a bad song and her voice, so refreshing, nice and soft like gentle rain. I'm so tired of all the other music out there for it all sounds the same, just loud & you can't tell one singer from another. Well not on this album, her voice will grab you right away and you'll listen to it over and over and wish for better times than we're having now. Can't wait for more music from this lovely lady. If want some great songs go out and buy this CD. Truthfully, this is one hell of a fantastic album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knowing what I know about music, I think we have a star on the brink of household name, June 14, 2014
This review is from: Every Monday Morning (Audio CD)
I couldn't resist the title when I think about how perfect songs like Knowing What I Know About Heaven are for Country Music. By lyrics alone she scores among the traditional, classic country and current country fans with this song. There are other standouts too, almost every song on the CD.

Sarah has a strong voice, good songwriting skills that break out of the mold while staying familiar and comfortable. This isn't cookie cutter country but full of twists and bends that guide you off the well traveled path to a road not as well traveled. On lyrics, Sarah digs a little deeper and never goes shallow and demeaning. Lyrics are honest and real, likely written from life lived.

Sarah Darling may never be that big star but she certainly has the credentials to be. In the music business it's not your talent that makes you but that you are at the right place at the right time. In other words, the stars align for a moment, just long enough for you to dash over that threshold from obscurity to stardom. I'm hoping Sarah is at the right place at the right time.. I hear the talent, I hear the material. I recognize the 'brand' Sarah's music carries and I recognize that she is close enough to mainstream to break through and influence a bunch of folks.

Take a listen and I think you'll hear what I do. Maybe we can both recount hearing Sarah Darling when nobody knew who she was. As for my format, I added "Knowing What I Know About Heaven" after about the first 20 seconds and I never looked back.

And I might add, as a guy, she's a babe too, so she even has that going for her too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album from beginning to end!, July 28, 2009
This review is from: Every Monday Morning (Audio CD)
I am absolutely smitten with Sarah Darling's debut album. From the first song "Whenever It Rains" to final notes of "I'll Wait For You" this album is genuine and heartfelt. Sarah's talent for singing was undeniable when I saw the video for "Jack Of Hearts" on GAC, but alter hearing the full album it is clear that she is also a powerful songwriter. This album is great to drive to- it has a breezy feeling that reminds me of Alison Krauss's albums. It's really refreshing to have an album like this. Sarah will go far in her musical career!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Every Monday Morning (Audio CD)
great ship time and great product

4.0 out of 5 stars Great artist, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Every Monday Morning (Audio CD)
Sarah Darling is a great singer with a sultry voice. Too bad she is not that well known. I can't wait for her next album

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely voice, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Every Monday Morning (Audio CD)
Sarah Darling is a real darling. Lovely, lovely voice and very nice songs. I thoroughly enjoy listening to this CD.

Every Monday Morning
Every Monday Morning by Sarah Darling (Audio CD - 2009)
Click for more info