Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on October 30, 2010
I was very impressed with how well Sarah sings. I had never heard of her before, but because of the Amazon album sale I decided to check her out. All the songs on the album are fantastic, but I did notice that some of the songs were mislabeled so I thought I should clear that up. Songs 1-3 are correct. #1 is Jack of Hearts, 5 is Stop the Bleeding. 6 is Don't Love Me. 7 is Blue Guitar. 8 is Wrapped in Moonlight. 9 is All You've Got. I think all the rest of correct.
on June 14, 2014
I couldn't resist the title when I think about how perfect songs like Knowing What I Know About Heaven are for Country Music. By lyrics alone she scores among the traditional, classic country and current country fans with this song. There are other standouts too, almost every song on the CD.

Sarah has a strong voice, good songwriting skills that break out of the mold while staying familiar and comfortable. This isn't cookie cutter country but full of twists and bends that guide you off the well traveled path to a road not as well traveled. On lyrics, Sarah digs a little deeper and never goes shallow and demeaning. Lyrics are honest and real, likely written from life lived.

Sarah Darling may never be that big star but she certainly has the credentials to be. In the music business it's not your talent that makes you but that you are at the right place at the right time. In other words, the stars align for a moment, just long enough for you to dash over that threshold from obscurity to stardom. I'm hoping Sarah is at the right place at the right time.. I hear the talent, I hear the material. I recognize the 'brand' Sarah's music carries and I recognize that she is close enough to mainstream to break through and influence a bunch of folks.

Take a listen and I think you'll hear what I do. Maybe we can both recount hearing Sarah Darling when nobody knew who she was. As for my format, I added "Knowing What I Know About Heaven" after about the first 20 seconds and I never looked back.

And I might add, as a guy, she's a babe too, so she even has that going for her too.
on October 17, 2009
The more I listen to this CD, the more I enjoy it! Sarah's voice control, accuracy, quality, and timing are exceptional. I hope she reaches lots of folks, because if they hear her, they will feel as I have come to feel. Truly exquisite voice!
on September 18, 2010
Sarah has a wonderful voice. And the songs in album are also excellent. the more you listen, the more you will enjoy. I notice this album through her free mp3 song "With Or Without You". If you are not sure, try that one first.
on April 13, 2015
I think Sarah Darling is the best new voice in country music. I think if she gets the right chance, she will take off and be a huge star. People have to find her first. I hope she can get some media coverage because she is awesome!! Get this CD!!
on January 16, 2010
Absolutely Blown Away, best album I've heard in years, not a bad song and her voice, so refreshing, nice and soft like gentle rain. I'm so tired of all the other music out there for it all sounds the same, just loud & you can't tell one singer from another. Well not on this album, her voice will grab you right away and you'll listen to it over and over and wish for better times than we're having now. Can't wait for more music from this lovely lady. If want some great songs go out and buy this CD. Truthfully, this is one hell of a fantastic album.
on July 28, 2009
I really love this record so, so much!! Sarah has such an amazing ability to write lyrics that really speak to me and to a lot of young women out there! She's so talented and I expect to hear many more great things from her in the future! You rock, girl! :)
on October 8, 2011
I can't believe how GOOD this is. I found this artist and album by accident when I was doing a search for Lady Antebellum and I was intrigued by the good reviews -- so I bought it. It is the only album I have listened to all week. This girl's voice is tremendous -- and the songs are just as incredible. I really REALLY like Wrapped In Moonlight -- but it is hard to pick one favorite.
on July 28, 2009
I am absolutely smitten with Sarah Darling's debut album. From the first song "Whenever It Rains" to final notes of "I'll Wait For You" this album is genuine and heartfelt. Sarah's talent for singing was undeniable when I saw the video for "Jack Of Hearts" on GAC, but alter hearing the full album it is clear that she is also a powerful songwriter. This album is great to drive to- it has a breezy feeling that reminds me of Alison Krauss's albums. It's really refreshing to have an album like this. Sarah will go far in her musical career!
on December 10, 2012
A good first outing with some excellent performances & a few that are just fair. Certainly plenty of evidence here of her blossoming talent and a good introduction to her versatile country/pop style. An interesting example is "Stop The Bleeding", initially recorded here in a somewhat up-tempo version with a full band. The same song, recorded with only vocal & piano on her followup, is a hauntingly beautiful prayer for a new start at love. Having purchased both recordings, I am looking forward whatever this young lady does next.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse