5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, sincere band with soft hearts for the KING of Kings!
Published on January 1, 2007 by L Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars ... is not a "bad" cd however I have purchase better from Big Daddy
This is not a "bad" cd however I have purchase better from Big Daddy.
Published 19 days ago by BrianV388

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, sincere band with soft hearts for the KING of Kings!, January 1, 2007
This review is from: Every Time I Breathe (Audio CD)
This album is incredible & very well balanced. It comes off a little more mellow than previous efforts, and just as Christ-exalting! Like Chris Tomlin, the vocals are softer and gentler than many bands, but do not lose the punchy edge that keeps big daddy weave the upbeat, Spirit-filled quintet they are. As on stage, so it is with this album, the joy of the LORD flows from the music these guys put together! PRAISE GOD! as they sing on 'every time i breathe', "...everytime i get another glimpse of Your heart, i realize, it's True; that You are so marvelous God! and i am so in love with You!..." 'all for you' rejoices in the miracle of New Life in Christ! 'when i see You' is a beautiful, melodic testament to the transforming power of Christ Jesus in the life of a believer! Praise the LORD He never lets go of His own!!! The bubbling reconstruction of the familiar hymn, 'trust and obey' is really pleasing, and breathes new life into this wonderful, God-honoring song! Of course the remakes of the Maranatha! Singers' 'let it rise', and Rich Mullins' classic, heart-felt 'hold me Jesus', are very rich, also. This is an record full of wonderful treasures. You will not regret buying this as a seasoned fan of big daddy weave, OR as a gentle introduction to this talented and sincere band's records... and DO NOT pass up the awesome experience of seeing them in concert! a WONDERFUL and ROCKIN' time, indeed!

5.0 out of 5 stars This album rocks!, January 12, 2007
This review is from: Every Time I Breathe (Audio CD)
I have been a big fan of Big Daddy Weave for a long time, so when I saw their new album, "Every Time I Breathe" at Wal-Mart, I had to buy it. I listened to it and decided that it was one of the best cds I had found in a long time. I have listened to the song "Every Time I Breathe" over and over again and it still moves me every time i listen to it. The other 10 songs are nothing short of excellent as well. A great cd that is a little more mellow than their previous releases but still upbeat with uplifting lyrics. This cd is a definite keeper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music to the Soul!, January 11, 2007
This review is from: Every Time I Breathe (Audio CD)
I can listen to this CD over and over and never get tired of it. It has an uplifting message and a catchy beat. The heart of the music keeps you coming back for more and going higher every time. You'll end up singing along and dancing in your seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worshipful CD, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Every Time I Breathe (MP3 Music)
I listen to this CD when I want to have a heart to heart worship experience with my Lord. The words are so powerful and the music is awesome.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album from 2006, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Every Time I Breathe (Audio CD)
Big Daddy Weave puts a lot of energy into their albums so you won't be disappointed. Some of the songs are covers, which I'm not usually a big fan of. But I really was pleased with "Hold Me Jesus" and like their version better than the original Mullins version. My favorite track is the title one, "Every Time I Breathe." The only song I didn't like was "Trust and Obey." So many great hymns out there and they picked this one to include!

If you're looking for more great music to download, check out The Band Justus on Amazon and iTunes.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Every Time I Breathe (Audio CD)
Its a beautiful CD that helps you feel the love of Christ. Positive and powerful music for the soul! I am extremely thankful for the seller. Awesome!! got it fast even when I changed my address at the very last minute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't Sleep On Big Daddy Weave, November 14, 2013
J. Lewis (Brandywine, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Every Time I Breathe (Audio CD)
I first heard about Big Daddy Weave on Sirus radio and loved the sound of his music. So, I purchased this CD to hear more from him and do not regret my purchase. This CD is full of wonderful spiritual music that kept me entertained during my long driving trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Every Time I Breathe (Audio CD)
I love Big Daddy Weave! His Christian music is so very inspiring! I am so very glad I made this purchase! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure clean sound, March 8, 2009
This review is from: Every Time I Breathe (MP3 Music)
I absolutely love this group. They have such a good clean sound, not to mention the pure hearts that they have for God. I have seen them perform live, and they sound as good in person as on disk. They are friendly and love sharing the word of God. My six year old daughter loves them as well! I highly recommend this CD, or any of their other CD's.

4.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging words, good music!, July 1, 2007
This review is from: Every Time I Breathe (Audio CD)
I heard big daddy for the first time in 2001! I was blessed by them and so were the entire crew that was with us. Their lyrics are honest and they are really good musicians to boot! There is a cover of the Rich Mullins song "Hold Me Jesus" that I love!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Every Time I Breathe
Every Time I Breathe by Big Daddy Weave (Audio CD - 2013)