Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 1, 2007
This album is incredible & very well balanced. It comes off a little more mellow than previous efforts, and just as Christ-exalting! Like Chris Tomlin, the vocals are softer and gentler than many bands, but do not lose the punchy edge that keeps big daddy weave the upbeat, Spirit-filled quintet they are. As on stage, so it is with this album, the joy of the LORD flows from the music these guys put together! PRAISE GOD! as they sing on 'every time i breathe', "...everytime i get another glimpse of Your heart, i realize, it's True; that You are so marvelous God! and i am so in love with You!..." 'all for you' rejoices in the miracle of New Life in Christ! 'when i see You' is a beautiful, melodic testament to the transforming power of Christ Jesus in the life of a believer! Praise the LORD He never lets go of His own!!! The bubbling reconstruction of the familiar hymn, 'trust and obey' is really pleasing, and breathes new life into this wonderful, God-honoring song! Of course the remakes of the Maranatha! Singers' 'let it rise', and Rich Mullins' classic, heart-felt 'hold me Jesus', are very rich, also. This is an record full of wonderful treasures. You will not regret buying this as a seasoned fan of big daddy weave, OR as a gentle introduction to this talented and sincere band's records... and DO NOT pass up the awesome experience of seeing them in concert! a WONDERFUL and ROCKIN' time, indeed!
on November 14, 2013
I first heard about Big Daddy Weave on Sirus radio and loved the sound of his music. So, I purchased this CD to hear more from him and do not regret my purchase. This CD is full of wonderful spiritual music that kept me entertained during my long driving trip.
on January 12, 2007
I have been a big fan of Big Daddy Weave for a long time, so when I saw their new album, "Every Time I Breathe" at Wal-Mart, I had to buy it. I listened to it and decided that it was one of the best cds I had found in a long time. I have listened to the song "Every Time I Breathe" over and over again and it still moves me every time i listen to it. The other 10 songs are nothing short of excellent as well. A great cd that is a little more mellow than their previous releases but still upbeat with uplifting lyrics. This cd is a definite keeper!
on January 1, 2014
Big Daddy Weave puts a lot of energy into their albums so you won't be disappointed. Some of the songs are covers, which I'm not usually a big fan of. But I really was pleased with "Hold Me Jesus" and like their version better than the original Mullins version. My favorite track is the title one, "Every Time I Breathe." The only song I didn't like was "Trust and Obey." So many great hymns out there and they picked this one to include!

If you're looking for more great music to download, check out The Band Justus on Amazon and iTunes.
on December 6, 2013
Its a beautiful CD that helps you feel the love of Christ. Positive and powerful music for the soul! I am extremely thankful for the seller. Awesome!! got it fast even when I changed my address at the very last minute.
on January 11, 2007
I can listen to this CD over and over and never get tired of it. It has an uplifting message and a catchy beat. The heart of the music keeps you coming back for more and going higher every time. You'll end up singing along and dancing in your seat.
on March 8, 2009
I absolutely love this group. They have such a good clean sound, not to mention the pure hearts that they have for God. I have seen them perform live, and they sound as good in person as on disk. They are friendly and love sharing the word of God. My six year old daughter loves them as well! I highly recommend this CD, or any of their other CD's.
on July 1, 2007
I heard big daddy for the first time in 2001! I was blessed by them and so were the entire crew that was with us. Their lyrics are honest and they are really good musicians to boot! There is a cover of the Rich Mullins song "Hold Me Jesus" that I love!
on December 23, 2008
My autistic son and I have worn this CD out. I love every song. My son is partial to, "The Only One". He listens to it over and over. Easy to sing with, therefore I have worship service everytime I listen. Thank You BDW!
on June 20, 2009
Its rare to find an album where every song is good...but Big Daddy Weave has made one. This album is great; from the message to the music, this album is truly enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this album.