Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2 Explore Home Audio  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: MP3 MusicChange
Price:$9.99

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on February 4, 2007
Citizen Cope is simply perfect as always. The album has many amazing and beautiful songs, like "More than it seems" and "Brother Lee." Brother Lee actually blew me totally away the first time I listened to it, and I still can't get enough. It seems like the song is about my own life... And it compares to Cope's other big hit, "Son's Gonna Rise." Cope is just perfect, that's all I can say.
on April 8, 2007
I think i first heard Citizen Cope on the tv show One Tree Hill. It was 'Sideways'The version with Carlos Santana,(check it out-on Santana's album) still my favorite Cope song. I am in LOVE with this guy. And a huge fan of the new cd. I cant remember the last cd i actually bought because i get my music through itunes or whatnot. but i HAd to have this one. I love 'Somehow', and 'Every Waking Moment' and 'All Dressed Up' Citizen Cope is super relaxing, chill music. And somehwat romantic feeling too.
on April 24, 2013
Citizen Cope is an amazing musical artist. His music is so original with a unique and inspiring sound. I have all his CD's and they cause a calming and uplifting effect.
on April 1, 2007
Clarence Greenwood (Citizen Cope) is amazing! In "Every Waking Moment", he has a varied mix of styles reflected through each song. His voice, as always, is unique. My favorites on this release are,"Friendly Fire" with its disonance,"Brother Lee" with its repetitive,intense lyrics and sound (my favorite!),107 degrees with its sleepy, seductive rhythm and lyrics ... just mesmerizing!,"Somehow" with its easy,lilting melody,is a sweet,love song,and "Left For Dead" really beautiful and soulful! I really like Citizen Cope, seeing him perform live,(awesome experience!) and just listening to his music,lyrics and special voice. I think this release deserves 4 1/2 stars!
on January 8, 2014
Greenwood dominates in the world of sultry, eclectic-blues with his never - overpowering voice and artistry of chord progression. He subtly draws you in, and before you know it you are swaying with his beat and memorized by his uncanny use of the English language.
on March 9, 2009
If you are a fan of Citizen Cope, this album will not dissappoint. However, I will point out that it has a similar flavor as The Clarence Greenwood Recordings album. If you enjoyed that one, you'll like this...just don't expect a new sound.
on January 9, 2013
Heard 1 song from this disc....and bought it. I am not disappointed at all. Great record from 1st song to last. Had it for quite some time and it's still in heavy rotation for my commute to/from work.

I highly recommend.
on January 30, 2014
Love his voice, lyrics, music, I could get lost listening to every single song, some of it is sad, soothing, upbeat. The list goes on and on. I never tire hearing it!
on September 18, 2009
I love this CD, my daughter goes to sleep everyday at nap time listening to it. All the information about this product was correct.I am very satisfied!
on May 31, 2013
There are some great songs on this CD. Solid throughout. Copes blends so many sounds and transcends genre. He really is a hidden treasure.