Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on October 10, 2015
I never watched this series when it was out, but I love this show I have seasons 1-3 and I can keep watching them...it never gets boring. His narrations makes it that much funnier. GREAT FAMILY WATCHING.
on December 20, 2008
Very funny stuff...don't watch network tv much, but this series is a must watch! Hilarious, hours of fun!! Can't wait until next season.
on June 27, 2013
I think this is the episode that I showed to my 5th graders' Writing Unit for personal narratives. My students now understand how humor is an important and captivating concept in writing. My class has now become new fans of Everybody Hates Chris. They too now research and download episodes. Ali Le Roi, great job producing this show!!!
on July 21, 2013
Julius is the funniest ever. The situations Chris encounters are too funny. I get a lot of ideas on how to save money( in a funny matter) from this show. I always watch a few episode s when I get off work.
on October 12, 2012
The best comedy so far. It's insightful and hilarious. I could watch this over and over. It is highly recommended to all folks out there. it is worth buying. It brings out the best in Chris and this kid that acted Chris.
on November 8, 2010
Excellent TV series not only about the black urban ghetto family experience but also funny in general. The show was extremely funny in the first few seasons before the character playing Chris Rock grew up and his voice changed a couple of octaves lower. The father figure is especially enjoyable.
on January 8, 2014
Everybody hate Chris is a great series. It gives us a small glimpse of life of growing up black in the 70's in the inner city. Very funny. Few shows make me laugh throughout the series.
on August 29, 2013
Love this series. It is a great perspective on growing up as a Black child in the 70s/80s. I am disappointed that it went off the air. Too bad Chris Rock didn't shop it to another network.
on March 7, 2014
Chris and his family are just hilarious....it reminds you of your everyday family all the fussing and fighting but at the end of the day family is family and you can't help but love them
on May 2, 2013
This show is one of my favorites!!! It never fails to have my whole family cracking up! I can't wait for the next season to come out! the transaction was great, delivery was on time!