Everybody Hates Chris 3 Seasons 2009
1. Everybody Hates Tattaglia As a first-time high school student, Chris is really looking forward to attending a school with some diversity.
2. Everybody Hates Cake Chris agrees to help a classmate, Angel improve his grades if Angel will help him get the attention of Chris' latest crush, Maria. Rochelle reluctantly befriends an ex-con, Peaches who has moved back into the neighborhood, but her good deed backfires when…
3. Everybody Hates Homecoming Chris is on cloud nine when a cute girl, Jenise Huckstable, invites him to the Tattaglia Homecoming Dance. However, his nerves take a turn for the worse when Jenise tells him that her father, Dr. Clint Huxtable, wants Chris to come over to the house (a look-a…
4. Everybody Hates The English Teacher When Julius and Rochelle decide to raise Mr. Omar's rent, Mr. Omar demands they bring the apartment up to code and moves in with Chris' family until the repairs are done. While staying with the family, Mr. Omar starts playing blackjack with Drew and Tonya…
5. Everybody Hates My Man Chris realizes that by helping the school's star running back and his friends with homework he is allowed to hang out with the cool kids. Greg tries to make him see that it's a bad idea, but Chris is too happy with his new friends to realize the downside…
6. Everybody Hates Doc's When Doc's obnoxious new girlfriend, Stacy, makes Chris' life a living hell, Chris decides it's about time he split up the happy couple. Meanwhile, Tonya starts wearing a bra to get the attention of the boys in her class, but Rochelle loses her mind when…
7. Everybody Hates Snitches Although he is supposed to be home watching Drew and Tonya, Chris sneaks out to go to the movies with his friends and witnesses a shoot-out outside the theater. When a reward is offered to anyone who may have seen the crime, Chris can't decide the best way…
8. Everybody Hates Big Bird Chris is just starting to fit in at his new high school when he gets asked on a date by the dorkiest girl in school, Kelly, whom everyone calls "Big Bird." Chris only agrees to go out with her because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings, but after spending…
9. Everybody Hates James Julius realizes that the key to keeping Rochelle happy in their marriage is getting advice from "The Oprah Winfrey Show." Unfortunately, the plan backfires when Rochelle equates Julius' new attitude with an extramarital affair.
10. Everybody Hates New Years Eve Chris is determined to spend New Year's Eve in Times Square, but Rochelle says Chris can only go if he finds a responsible adult to accompany him. The only problem is that the only people Chris can find to be his chaperone are two ex-convicts, Peaches and…
11. Everybody Hates Mr. Levine When Rochelle orders a copy of her birth certificate, she realizes that she is actually one year younger than she thought she was and decides to start living her life with a new, younger attitude.
12. Everybody Hates Varsity Jackets Chris and Greg decide to join the wrestling team to land a varsity jacket to impress the ladies.
13. Everybody Hates Fake IDs Chris and Greg realize they'd better find fake IDs or they won't be able to go to the "18 and over" Fat Boys concert. Rochelle plans a surprise party for Julius.
14. Everybody Hates PSATs Knowing that he needs to score well to help him get into college, Chris decides to cram for his PSAT test. When Rochelle makes the family attend a social event, Chris is left with no time to study and resorts to buying the PSAT answer key.
15. Everybody Hates Boxing Coach Thurman witnesses Chris being bullied by Caruso and suggests Chris learn to box to defend himself.
16. Everybody Hates Lasagna Chris reluctantly agrees to hold onto a stash of marijuana for a criminal on the run, but he finds it difficult to find an appropriate hiding place that won't get him in trouble.
17. Everybody Hates Spring Break Chris accidentally hits Greg while test driving the janitor's car, landing Greg in the hospital with a broken leg. Meanwhile, with both of Greg's parents out of town, Rochelle decides to skip the family vacation so she can take care of Greg.
18. Everybody Hates the Car After Chris gets his driver's license, Rochelle and Julius give him permission to buy a car, but when the car is stolen and vandalized Chris realizes owning a car is a huge responsibility. While looking for her secret stash of cigarettes, Rochelle comes…
19. Everybody Hates Back Talk Chris decides to take a stand against his mother, Rochelle, and refuses to do his household chores, causing Rochelle to complain to Julius that her son is disrespecting her. Meanwhile, Mr. Omar thinks he's dying and decides to start saying whatever is on his…
20. Everybody Hates Tasha Chris works up the courage to ask Tasha to be his girlfriend and is surprised when she accepts. Unfortunately, Chris had no clue that being a boyfriend entailed giving up all his free time and only doing things that Tasha wants to do.
21. Everybody Hates Bomb Threats As punishment for Chris' disruption of history class, Chris and his classmates are given the assignment of memorizing a famous speech from World War II and reciting it in front of the class. A customer puts a voodoo hex on Rochelle after Rochelle refuses to…
22. Everybody Hates G.E.D. During the last week of school, Chris is informed that if he gets one more tardy he will have to repeat the 10th grade.
|Starring||Terry Crews, Tichina Arnold|
|Supporting actors||Tequan Richmond, Imani Hakim, Vincent Martella, Tyler James Williams, Chris Rock, Diamond Dawn Cook, Kevontay Jackson, Marc Joseph, Evan Lai, P.J. Marino, Jacqueline Mazarella, Oscar McFarlane, Peter Onorati, Kristoff St. John|
|Producers||Rodney Barnes, Brad K. Harper, Ali LeRoi, Kali Londono, Jim Michaels, Chris Rock|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Everybody hates Chris is my favorite show
I watch every episode almost 100 times
Such a great underrated show. Wish there were more seasonsPublished 10 months ago by Vincent Salvati