Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 31% off the $24.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 3
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Per Episode||Buy Season|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Note : The disc gives you the option to choose the language selection for English 2.0, French 2.0, and Spanish 2.0. Disc automatically plays in English.
What elevates Raymond is that it is much more than just wisecracks and putdowns. The peerless cast deftly navigates the fine line between comedy and drama. "Frank's Tribute" concludes with a rare, touching moment between the verbally abusive Frank (Peter Boyle) and Marie in which he gently cradles her in his arms to remove cold cream from her face. At the conclusion of "Driving Frank," the road accident-prone Frank surrenders his car keys to Raymond. Not that Raymond is going soft. It's still, first, last, and foremost, funny. In the season-opener, "The Invasion," Debra gleefully gives her mother-in-law a taste of her own meddlesome medicine, but her victories against the indomitable Marie are, as ever, short-lived. Yes, after three seasons, Raymond is still great. And it would continue to become even greater in season 4. --Donald Liebenson
- 26 episodes on five discs
- Commentary by Ray Romano and series creator Phil Rosenthal on two episodes
- Bloopers and deleted scenes from the series
- Museum of Television & Radio panel discussion with cast and Phil Rosenthal
Top Customer Reviews
1. The Invasion - When Ray's house is tented for termites, he moves his entire family into his parent's house and gives Frank and Marie a taste of their own medicine.
2. Driving Frank - After Frank has one accident too many, Debra decides that the kids can't ride with him anymore, which makes Raymond realize that his dad is getting older.
3. The Sitter - Debra decides to hire a babysitter so she hires Lisa. When Marie finds out that she wasn't asked to baby-sit she feels insulted and Debra feels left out when the kids prefer Lisa to her.
4. Getting Even -After embarrassing Debra at an auction she vows to get even with Ray but doesn't tell him when. This drives him crazy and leads him to believe that everything she does is to get even at him.
5. The Visit - When Debra's mother comes to visit the family for a week, Debra finds herself shocked to discover that she wishes her mom were more like Marie.
6. Halloween Candy - After Debra suggests that she might be more consistently romantic if she weren't in charge of the birth control, Ray decides to make the drastic move of "cutting the wires."
7. Moving Out - Feeling pathetic because he lives with his parents, Robert finally musters up the courage to move out on his own.
8. The Article - Ray is jealous of Andy who's article is published by "Sports Illustrated".
9. The Lone Barone -When Robert and Amy break up Raymond is blamed by everyone because of some bad things he told Robert about marriage.
10.Read more ›
In my opinion the first classic episode of the series came during this season with "The Toaster", but there are plenty of mediocre and sub par episodes that include the dated humor of "Robert's Date" along with "The Invasion", "Pants on Fire", "Be Nice", and "The Getaway"
Hidden gem episodes from this season are "Working Girl", "Frank's Tribute" and "Move Over"
This season has some funny moments but you have to sift through a lot of bad episodes to find them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am still hoping to see an episode of RAMOND that I have missed. I have purchased Raymond Seasons 1 thru 7 and seen all episodes. - I might get lucky with the remaining shows.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
I never saw the show while it was on tv, since we don't really watch TV at home. I figured it would be a family show so I gave it a shot. Read morePublished 3 months ago by ADDY
Good deal for the price. Episodes provide an Rx of comic relief as needed.Published 4 months ago by Happy Shopper 01
Excellent TV series set. Very good price. Arrived on time as promised. Would order from this seller again. Thank you!Published 7 months ago by Angela Irvine