Top positive review
157 people found this helpful
More Raymond DVD Goodness...Right on Schedule!
on February 18, 2005
The episodes just keep getting better and better as Everybody Loves Raymond moves along. Season number three is no exception. Here's the Episode Guide for Season 3:
1. The Invasion - When Ray's house is tented for termites, he moves his entire family into his parent's house and gives Frank and Marie a taste of their own medicine.
2. Driving Frank - After Frank has one accident too many, Debra decides that the kids can't ride with him anymore, which makes Raymond realize that his dad is getting older.
3. The Sitter - Debra decides to hire a babysitter so she hires Lisa. When Marie finds out that she wasn't asked to baby-sit she feels insulted and Debra feels left out when the kids prefer Lisa to her.
4. Getting Even -After embarrassing Debra at an auction she vows to get even with Ray but doesn't tell him when. This drives him crazy and leads him to believe that everything she does is to get even at him.
5. The Visit - When Debra's mother comes to visit the family for a week, Debra finds herself shocked to discover that she wishes her mom were more like Marie.
6. Halloween Candy - After Debra suggests that she might be more consistently romantic if she weren't in charge of the birth control, Ray decides to make the drastic move of "cutting the wires."
7. Moving Out - Feeling pathetic because he lives with his parents, Robert finally musters up the courage to move out on his own.
8. The Article - Ray is jealous of Andy who's article is published by "Sports Illustrated".
9. The Lone Barone -When Robert and Amy break up Raymond is blamed by everyone because of some bad things he told Robert about marriage.
10. No Fat - When Marie and Frank get some test results back they find out that they're not as healthy as they thought. So Marie throws out all the unhealthy food and makes Frank go on a diet with her.
11. The Apartment - Ray feels jealous of Robert when he visits his new apartment and sees that it's filled with beautiful women.
12. The Toaster - Ray is overjoyed by the reaction he is getting from friends and family who received a personalized "Barone" toaster from him as a gift.
13. Ping Pong - When Ray finds out that his father let him win a game of ping pong when he was twelve he challenges him to a game.
14. Pants On Fire - Marie starts to favor Robert when Ray admits to having a party 20 years ago.
15. Robert's Date - Robert's entire demeanor changes when he starts clubbing with his patrol partner, Judy, and her friends.
16. Frank's Tribute - When Frank wins "Man of the Year" at his lodge Ray and Robert are asked to make a video tribute about Frank.
17. Cruising with Marie - Frank fakes an injury so he won't have to go on a cruise with Marie. Ray ends up going and gets mistaken for her lover.
18. Ray Home Alone - Debra brings the kids to her parent's house and Ray stays home alone.
19. Big Shots - Trying to impress Robert when they visit the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, Ray uses his "weight" as a sports writer for Newsday to jump to the front of the line to meet the members of the 1969 New York Mets.
20. Move Over - When Ray confides to Debra that her constant need to cuddle is causing him too many sleepless nights, Debra is more than happy to comply with his request to give him his space in bed.
21. The Getaway - Debra and Ray feel tremendous pressure to show each other a good time on a romantic weekend getaway in Vermont.
22. Working Girl - When Debra gets a job Ray isn't too happy because it means he has to help around the house.
23. Be Nice - When Ray and Debra realize they're nicer to strangers than to each other they vow to change their ways.
24. Dancing with Debra - After Ray urges Debra to go swing dancing with Robert to let himself off the hook, he can't believe how infatuated the two become with their new hobby.
25. Robert Moves Back - When Robert and Amy get caught being intimate by some of Robert's fellow apartment tenants, they are desperate to find someplace, any place, where they can have some time to themselves.
26. How They Met - Ray and Debra reminisce about their fateful first meeting 15 years before.