Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 31% off the $24.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
(Oct 11, 2009)
|Watch Instantly with||Per Episode||Buy Season|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Standup comedian Ray Romano stars as Ray Barone, a successful sportswriter who deals with his brother and parents, who happen to live across the street. Patricia Heaton ("The Goodbye Girl"), Peter Boyle ("While You Were Sleeping"), Doris Roberts ("Remington Steele"), and Brad Garrett ("Gleason") round out the stellar cast.]]>
Series star and co-creator Ray Romano once told Entertainment Weekly that Raymond's best episodes start with "a small relatable concept and go somewhere bigger and deeper." Among the season's most memorable episodes that follow this formula are "The Can Opener," in which the entire Barone family becomes embroiled in Raymond and Debra's senseless argument; the Emmy-nominated "The Christmas Picture," in which Marie threatens to sit out a family photograph once she learns that Debra's parents are to be included; and the one in which Raymond discovers that Debra enjoys a good cry during her "Alone Time." ("Do you cry because I'm stupid?" he asks. "No," she replies, "I eat ice cream because you're stupid."). And all parents whose children came of age during the Pokémon craze will identify with Raymond's desperate attempts to scrounge up a valuable card for his daughter in the episode, "Hackidu." To quote the old comedy maxim: It's funny because it's true. And it's the universal truths and minutiae about family and married life that are at the heart of Raymond's enduring success. --Donald Liebenson
Top Customer Reviews
1. Boob Job - Debra fakes a boob job because she thinks Ray has a thing for big breasts.
2. The Can Opener - Ray and Debra have a fight over a new can opener.
3. You Bet - Ray discovers that Frank's newfound interest in him is because he's been betting with the inside information Ray's giving him.
4. Sex Talk - Ray and Debra turn to Frank and Marie for advice when their sex life diminishes.
5. The Will - Ray and Debra talk about who will get the children should they die.
6. The Sister - Debra's sister visits with news that she's becoming a nun.
7. Cousin Gerard - Ray can't stand the fact that everyone thinks he's as annoying as his cousin Gerard.
8. Debra's Workout - Debra's increased sex drive raises questions with Ray.
9. No Thanks - Debra tries to handle Marie's criticism but she blows it and Marie still thinks Debra's in the wrong.
10. Left Back - Ray's afraid that he's passing on his lack of knowledge to the twins.
11. The Christmas Picture - Ray decides to get his parents a family portrait for Christmas and they love the idea, until Debra's parents show up to be in it too.
12. What's With Robert? - Everybody starts to question Robert's sexuality when he breaks up with Amy again.
13. Bully on the Bus - Ray and Debra find out that Ally's bullying a little girl on the school bus.
14. Prodigal Son - Ray is condemned by his family for not attending mass on Sundays.
15. Robert's Rodeo - While on duty, Robert is gored by a bull.
16.Read more ›
It's a shame that this show has come to an end but for the nine years they were on they really did present something beyond unique which all viewers will be able to enjoy for years to come with these box sets. A true television classic!!!!!
2. The Can Opener: The whole family takes sides when Ray and Debra fight over a can opener.
3. You Bet: Ray discovers that Frank's new interset in him when he's betting the info Ray's giving him
4. Sex Talk: Ray and Debra's sex life isn't what it used to be. So they talk to Ray's parents about it.
5. The Will: Ray and Debra are trying to figure out who would be the best gurdian for the kids if something happend to them.
6. The Sister: Debra's sister visits. Debra is upset.
7. Cousin Gerard: Ray hires his annoying cousin Gerard to be his assistant.
8. Debra's Workout: Debra does a workout.
9. No thanks: After how well the Barones get along together on Thanksgiving, Debra tries to get to make friends with Marie.
10. Left Back: Ray and Debra have to hold Michael back another year in pre-school. Then Ray is shocked when he hears he was held back at that age.
11. The Christmas Picture: Ray decides to get a portrate done of the family for his parents. They love the idea until Debra's parents show up to be in it.
12. What's up with Robert: Amy thinks Robert is gay.
13. Bully on the Bus: Ray and Debra have a problem with Ally because she is bullying a younger kid on the bus.
14. Prodigal son: Everybody gets on Ray's nerves because he doesn't go to Church on Sunday. Frank starts to go so then Raymond does. He knows why Frank goes. Here's a hint, It's not the sermon.
15. Robert's Rodeo: Ray starts to feel guilty when he cancels his plans with Robert. Robert goes to a Rodeo.
16. The tenth anniversary.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A Classic series of first rate comedy continues in Season 4. Good stuffPublished 2 months ago by BRIAN
I never saw the show while it was on tv, since we don't really watch TV at home. I figured it would be a family show so I gave it a shot. Read morePublished 3 months ago by ADDY
I loved watching this show on tv and enjoy watching it on DVD,no matter how many times I watch it I still laugh.Published 4 months ago by Melinda Edwards