Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 6, 2010
If you"ve ever watched an episode of Raymond, then try to imagine 50 episodes bundled into one fantastic package with a price tag lower than most one season series of episodes. This item even contains the final episode which was presented perfectly and includes a behind the scenedocumentary on the making of that episode. Definitely worth the price and the pleasure! Enjoy!
on August 24, 2013
I purchased this item, however, I only received one season,8th. So, I wrote to the Movie Mars and they said they did not have the other season, 9th. They give me less than 1/2 he amount I paid for a refund and then as I was going to order the 9th season, I see Movie Mars has this season advertised to sell. Of course, I did not order from them and I would suggest that you do not either, but that is your prerogative. They are over-priced, but they were my only choice at the time, and they do not always provide you the product advertised and they lie. So buyer-beware of this company and your hard earned money!
on September 20, 2011
I hope I'm including this on the right season... but the final season CONTAINS THE FINALE.... which I bought separately.... so I now have two of those. Other than that, it's fantastic.
on April 26, 2011
Never watched when on tv, now I watch reruns. It's so funny, most of the time I need a good laugh. Hope to buy all the seasons.
on April 9, 2012
My husband and I love Everybody Loves Raymond, and the episodes are funny time and time again. The DVD two-packs make it so convenient to pick up right where we left off at the end of the last season. This is a great family sitcom about the joys and struggles of family life that you will want to watch over and over.
on April 23, 2013
I bought all the seasons of Everybody Loves Raymond for my 19 year old daughter. She just loves them. I do too. The shows play on tv, but it seems like the same ones are repeated over & over again. These dvds are there for you to watch any of the shows you have seen already, or maybe those you may have missed.
on August 22, 2012
I just ordered all seasons 1 thru 9 i watch this show everynight its on to bad it had to end was and still is great show u must have everybody loves raymond very funny LOVE THIS SHOW will watch over and over and never get tired of it
on December 21, 2012
Enjoyed every show. This was a great series. Received product in good shape and quality of disks were very good. Now looking to purchase 6 and 7 set. So looking for a sales discount on the next purchase.
on August 16, 2011
I decided to get the whole series of Everybody Loves Raymond on dvd, because I wanted to have more variety of comdies in my collection. I love the writing and acting in this show. The writers take things from their real lives and put it into this show to help people see what marriage is like from
an exaggerated perspective.
on April 21, 2012
I think the seasons get better and better. Seasons 8 & 9 were my favorites. They did a great job with the last show too. It was so sad to watch the last show and know there will be no more. :(