5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my new bag :)
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:48 Mins
Great bag, great price, cannot ask for more!!!
Published on November 25, 2012 by happygirl

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly offensive odor
Published on June 24, 2011 by Nana

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my new bag :), November 25, 2012
Length:: 2:48 Mins

Great bag, great price, cannot ask for more!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly offensive odor, June 24, 2011
I bought this bag before I read the reviews. I should have read them first. Some people had mentioned a bad odor from the interior of the bag and I was really apprehensive about getting this item. It arrived and my bad vibes became reality. I don't know how and I don't know why but the inside of this bag smells like rotting tuna. A truly awful fishy odor. I decided not to even try to remove the scent because that would void my ability to return it. I just processed a return.

Please, heed this warning and that of others who have bought it. It may be the fabric, the process they use to treat the fabric, or it might be something else. All I know is this bag smells BAD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!!, August 28, 2011
This review is from: LUCIA Everyday Free Style Beige Tan Soft Embossed Ostrich Double Handle Oversized Hobo Satchel Purse Handbag Tote Bag
I love this handbag. Yes it did have an odor when it arrived but I put a sheet of Bounce in it and left it open for a couple of days and the smell was gone. This handbag is pretty, is of great quality, and the price was awesome. I would recommend this handbag to any friend of mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 2, 2012
I just received this handbag today. It is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to go somewhere so I can carry it. There was a tiny smell to it, but not like others have described. But, I did what someone suggested about putting dryer sheets in it and left it open and the smell is already gone. (took a max of 3 hours) It is a nice size and I can fit diapers, wipes, my wallet, Kindle Fire, phone and other girly necessities inside. I am very happy that I ignored the negative reviews and ordered this bag!

3.0 out of 5 stars cute bag, but cheaply made, February 22, 2011
The bag looks as pictured, and I got it sooner than expected. But the zipper broke after just a few days.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy., April 12, 2011
The picture looks a lot nicer than the actual purse.Not only did the strap not match the rest of the purse,but the hardware also had rust spots.I am not sure where they store the product but it had a really bad smell too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mothers day gift, May 26, 2011
Heather (carlsbad, nm) - See all my reviews
I got this for my mom and she absolutely loves it. She gets compliments everywhere she goes and all her friends keep asking where they can get one.
She says its
good quality
pretty
very well made
shipped fast

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed ; (, April 21, 2011
The purse has a putrid odor, I love the bag too but I can not stand the smell ! I have tried everything including washing the bag 3 times and the smell lingers. I even put air freshner in the bag but the smell still over shadows. Since I washed it and all I can not return.... ; (

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, April 18, 2011
This bag did not look nice in person. It had a terrible smell, but maybe it's something that would air out and go away. I am sending it back because it was not as nice looking as I expected. Handles and lining looked pretty cheap (I do realize it's an inexpensive bag, but I hoped for better). It also had no depth, which I didn't realize from the measurements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant day bag, August 29, 2011
I love love love this bag, it's elegant and classy. This bag make me look like professional working woman, the prefect size to fit my daily stuff. The quality is great, and good value for the price. I will buy one more to my sister